Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the timescale for that lot (presuming it is the same for all of them), 8 or 10 years?

As regards the video I didn't bother watching it myself but I wonder if the Geordie is aware that the Sheikh was looking at a few options before he settled on us, this included (I beleive) Newcastle & Everton. Is it jealousy that fuels his rage or just the fact that he's a Newcastle fan?
Last 8 Years, I think the article was released in the summer. As for TrueGeordie, he did say in the comments he hopes nobody took his rant too seriously. I'm not sure it matters, he's still pandering to an audience that eats that talk right up and he probably knows it.

Last edited:
Klipperty must had an A-Z of illnesses and diseases.Every dipper player is coming down with something that will miraculously be better by the time they play their next premier league game. Wankers.Pep should say all our players have toothaches and withdraw them immediately

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. Not an injury all season and then as soon as the international break comes along, they'll all be crocked.

Alexander Arnold wirhdrawn from England squad with a bad back, I bet he starts Liverpool next game.
Thought fifa brought in some rule stating about players missing international games claiming injury but then turning out for club a week or so later,was a ban not put in place or something to that effect..

Thought fifa brought in some rule stating about players missing international games claiming injury but then turning out for club a week or so later,was a ban not put in place or something to that effect..
Only if the relevant FA complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.