Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only meant the CL ties where we did have the rub of the green on some big decisions that led to us knocking you out the comp. Just stated the Coach attack because vice versa would’ve had my blood boiling.
^^^ can we keep this one?

I only meant the CL ties where we did have the rub of the green on some big decisions that led to us knocking you out the comp. Just stated the Coach attack because vice versa would’ve had my blood boiling.
Cheers. I hope you know I was asking in a genuine way. A lot of rival fans won’t acknowledge anything that is seen to go against their club.

You beat us 5-1 over two legs so no point saying you didn’t deserve it but it stung how it happened. Good of you to recognise that from the very start we were up against things out of our control.

Cheers. I hope you know I was asking in a genuine way. A lot of rival fans won’t acknowledge anything that is seen to go against their club.

You beat us 5-1 over two legs so no point saying you didn’t deserve it but it stung how it happened. Good of you to recognise that from the very start we were up against things out of our control.

It's almost like he's worming his way in - don't trust the Slytherin parseltongue.

Scouser nextdoor letting off fireworks. It’s not even May and the dog’s shitting herself ffs.

Vvd and Salah are there Kompany and Aguero at peak the year we won the league! Hope it goes down to the final day with 3 teams in the mix to win it

I’ve just been a party at my Scousers mates house along with another 50 Scousers. I expected the trophy to be presented at then end of the night but for the first time ever they were restrained, City will still win it as they got the better players.

I asked them who had better keeper & then for every position it was them who said they had best players. Wife of my mate told me they’d been looking at flights for May then I could hear a few in the corner, beat them in Jan & it’s ours.

Fair play best effort I’ve seen at keeping the lid on it but they are convinced it’s theres.

Trouble is, I fear if they beat us in Jan, that will give them the boost they want. They’ll go in and win it.
Just being realistic. If we want to retain our title, we are going to have to beat just about everyone that comes along next.
I really couldn’t stand them winning the league, if we can’t, I’d rather see the spuds win it.
The dippers would be unbearable thereafter if they did.

We had Mendy out for most of the season last year...hardly injury free
We also had Silva missing for weeks at a time with his family issues too.
Struggling why a dipper would be on a City forum..I for one would avoid Rawk like the plague.
Its obvious why he is here. As soon as they fall off the top perch, he will vanish as quickly as he came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.