Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is, I fear if they beat us in Jan, that will give them the boost they want. They’ll go in and win it.
Just being realistic. If we want to retain our title, we are going to have to beat just about everyone that comes along next.
I really couldn’t stand them winning the league, if we can’t, I’d rather see the spuds win it.
The dippers would be unbearable thereafter if they did.
Have they not got to play Chelsea, spurs, Utd, Arsenal, Everton as well as ourselves again? Do you honestly believe they won’t drop points? It’s bloody December we’ve just got kdb back and you think lose one more game and it’s over? Behave.

Trouble is, I fear if they beat us in Jan, that will give them the boost they want. They’ll go in and win it.
Just being realistic. If we want to retain our title, we are going to have to beat just about everyone that comes along next.
I really couldn’t stand them winning the league, if we can’t, I’d rather see the spuds win it.
The dippers would be unbearable thereafter if they did.

Point taken but we handled the scum winning it almost every year for 20 years so I think we’ll be alright if the scouse ****s win it.

Point taken but we handled the scum winning it almost every year for 20 years so I think we’ll be alright if the scouse ****s win it.

It would be far far worse.

Triple the bullshit of a typical rag title & their win would have been done in a unique & better way, than any other title win by anyone, other than them.

And Ian Rush & John Aldridge, would start appearing regularly on tv.

I'd obviously prefer to be ahead....but not by too much. Just set's us up for a fall, though as fans I never get why we begrudge others or ourselves for enjoying the ride.

You lot still have the better squad, and the better capability of dealing with fixture congestion so let's see, I still feel you're favorites. Klopp's certainly not taking anything for granted.

Spurs are interesting too, why would Poch downgrade to the rags? I don't get that.

Dean fails to give Danilo a freekick on Leicesters first goal and we end up losing
Meanwhile in Liverpool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.