2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Dream window for me would be:

In:
Saul or ndombele
Joao Felix (been watching vids, looks the bollocks!)
Chilwell (because we do need a fit regular left back)
Isco (if the club decide to cash in on gundogan)

Out:

Mangala
Bravo
Delph
Gundogan (if he hasn’t signed could see the club cash in)
Possibly mahrez
Why Isco? I'm the biggest Isco fan, or was for a while. But it's been 3 years now, time to move on. If U want a Multitalented CM? Try Bruno Fernandez.

Flat out best player in Portugal. Albeit, buying a CM just complicates our rotation. It will push Bernado to the wing and Sane to the pouting bench. Will probably push Mahrez out of the club. Especially if you get Joao Felix too. And have Fernadez and Kevin running the most dynamic CMs in the game. Our goals will be more plentiful. Our control less smoith. Our press, suffocating.

But I'd say skip the CM whether or not Gundogan signs. If he signs great, if not Foden gets even more time. So long as a DM is signed wellw be fine.

But if you want a CM what his weight in gold, this season Bruno Fernandez gets my vote. The best young player in Portugal, Felix, and the best player period in Portugal, Fernandez. Both might be too much to ask for :)

LB: Tierney
DM: Rodri
FW: Felix

I'd rather this 3 and hold serve

Last edited:
Can personally see otamendi leaving this summer alongside gundogan (if we don’t get a ban) and a younger CB brought in. After a nothing spend last year we should have funds available for the few positions we need to improve but with quality.

A young England 11 as our B team that we could get
GK Butland? not a position that gets injured often so Muric has probably more value to us
RB Bissaka not really a b team player but a want
RCB Adarabioyo is in the right place to improve and could come back in a few years
LCB Mings no top player is going to come in with the young awesome Laporte here and Ottamendi might leave
LB Henry Zinky is better than any English player so it is potential only
DM Phillips as good as Delph without the injuries
RW Clarke he has got something about him, but not ready yet
RAM Brooks we do not do a b team in the attacking midfield as re rotate so potential only as what we have is too good
LAM Maddison as above
LW James did a great job on us and we have a vacancy, but i do not think Pep will fill it
ST Calvert-Lewin quick, good in the air, good at finding team mates, hard working, can play wing, and crap in front of net, yeah were going foreign

A young England 11 as our B team that we could get
GK Butland? not a position that gets injured often so Muric has probably more value to us
RB Bissaka not really a b team player but a want
RCB Adarabioyo is in the right place to improve and could come back in a few years
LCB Mings no top player is going to come in with the young awesome Laporte here and Ottamendi might leave
LB Henry Zinky is better than any English player so it is potential only
DM Phillips as good as Delph without the injuries
RW Clarke he has got something about him, but not ready yet
RAM Brooks we do not do a b team in the attacking midfield as re rotate so potential only as what we have is too good
LAM Maddison as above
LW James did a great job on us and we have a vacancy, but i do not think Pep will fill it
ST Calvert-Lewin quick, good in the air, good at finding team mates, hard working, can play wing, and crap in front of net, yeah were going foreign
We won't sign any of them as thete not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.