Madeleine McCann

Didn’t the private investigators on the documentary say they think it was the window?
I haven't watched the Netflix documentary so I don't know. I have read extensively on the case though and there was no doubt that the shutter hadn't been forced. There were no marks to indicate it had, severe doubts it could even be done and there was only one set of prints on the window ledge, which were Kate's. This is the point I was making. Why go to that trouble of constructing something like that if you've nothing to hide?

If your child has really just been taken and you've just found out, your first thought must be to find her, not spending your time to find a way of trying to convince the authorities that something untoward has happened.

I haven't watched the Netflix documentary so I don't know. I have read extensively on the case though and there was no doubt that the shutter hadn't been forced. There were no marks to indicate it had, severe doubts it could even be done and there was only one set of prints on the window ledge, which were Kate's. This is the point I was making. Why go to that trouble of constructing something like that if you've nothing to hide?

If your child has really just been taken and you've just found out, your first thought must be to find her, not spending your time to find a way of trying to convince the authorities that something untoward has happened.

Watch the Netflix documentary.

Scotland Yard and the private investigators think the window.

He’s drawn his conclusions knowing only some of the available evidence then had the cheek to come bouncing round on this thread like he knows what he’s talking about and even giving it the moral Big I Am to add some sprinkles to it all.

So with all the available evidence to hand and all the forensics and K9 assistance and years of in depth analysis I think it only fair to say that no one can class themselves an expert on the disappearance of little Maddie or she would be now safely back home with her family or at least laid to rest with a tombstone to her name.It's all conjecture and speculation with mucho lashings of those sprinkles you speak of and no one on or off forum knows the answer but it all makes for debate and it's good to talk.

Obviously only a guess but I would say it was abduction because of the absurdity of assuming the parents killed her accidentally or otherwise and then had the time to clean up the crime scene and dispose of her body under the watchful noses of the police and heavy press presence.

So with all the available evidence to hand and all the forensics and K9 assistance and years of in depth analysis I think it only fair to say that no one can class themselves an expert on the disappearance of little Maddie or she would be now safely back home with her family or at least laid to rest with a tombstone to her name.It's all conjecture and speculation with mucho lashings of those sprinkles you speak of and no one on or off forum knows the answer but it all makes for debate and it's good to talk.

Obviously only a guess but I would say it was abduction because of the absurdity of assuming the parents killed her accidentally or otherwise and then had the time to clean up the crime scene and dispose of her body under the watchful noses of the police and heavy press presence.
At least one person (I presume off the forum) knows what happened. I find it hard to comprehend the mind that can carry out the sort of atrocity that many suspect Madeleine has been subjected to.
Mans inhumanity to man never ceases to appall me. As a caveat to that I firmly believe that most of humanity are good people but the rest can certainly overshadow them.

Watch the Netflix documentary.

Scotland Yard and the private investigators think the window.
Which episode was that in?
I remember the episode where a forensic expert who had examined the scene stated the window couldn’t be opened from the outside due to the mechanism.
There wasn’t any sign of forced entry to the window and the only fingerprints were Kate’s on the inside.

Which episode was that in?
I remember the episode where a forensic expert who had examined the scene stated the window couldn’t be opened from the outside due to the mechanism.
There wasn’t any sign of forced entry to the window and the only fingerprints were Kate’s on the inside.

It’s not in any episode because that’s not what was said at all.

The guy obviously hasn’t seen any of the other documentaries re the disappearance, particularly the one which absolutely debunks the crime scene and explains that it was staged or the one with the FBI deception analyst where he analyses numerous interviews and footage of the McCanns giving their accounts of the incident and the crime scene itself and he absolutely buries them as utter liars. Probably hasn’t read the McCannfiles website either.

He’s drawn his conclusions knowing only some of the available evidence then had the cheek to come bouncing round on this thread like he knows what he’s talking about and even giving it the moral Big I Am to add some sprinkles to it all.
Do you have a link to this other documentary please as I’ve only seen the Netflix one myself and would like to give it a view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.