Madeleine McCann

The window was wide open when they came in.

It wasn’t open before.

The Netflix documentary states it.

The McCanns informed all their relatives back in the UK that the front door was wide open as well. Funnily this wasn't mentioned in any of their official statements.

Watch the Netflix documentary.

Scotland Yard and the private investigators think the window.

Watch the Dispatches documentary below, a load of British Coppers with 130+ years of experience say it wasn't through the window. Also see 13mins into the vid - it shows the view from the Tapas bar. All you can see is the top portion of the patio windows (next you'll be telling us it was a dwarf ninja that did it).

Do you have a link to this other documentary please as I’ve only seen the Netflix one myself and would like to give it a view

This is the one done by the statement analysis guy

This is one of the one's done by Richard D Hall. His theories & opinions, especially his later vids can stray into tinfoil hat territory, but for timelines & documentation, i.e. TV interviews from the time & official police files released by the portugese police etc can't really be argued with.

Jesus H Christ we’ve been through all this a million times. If I was still a mod I’d be pm’ing you with a warning about trolling so it’s probably a good job I’m not.

The window was open because Kate opened it from the inside. They claimed it’d been forced open from the outside but it was proven conclusively by forensics that it hadn’t been.

They were desperate to paint a picture that a third-party had somehow got in. Gerry first claimed he’d gone in through the front door, using the key. But once the forced window story was proven to be false, he admitted the patio door had been unlocked. It couldn’t be locked from the outside so had to be left unlocked if anyone went out. You can speculate whether that was because they were initially frightened about being accused of negligence or because they were desperate to divert attention from something more sinister.

It doesn’t matter in one sense what the reason was as, one way or another, they lied to the police and potentially obstructed an in-progress criminal investigation. Should have been done for that alone but that probably wouldn’t have helped anyone.

It’s an inescapable fact that the false trail they seemingly tried to lay once it was known that Maddy was missing renders them liable to the deepest suspicion. All their actions were seemingly designed for the express purpose of covering their own arses rather than finding their child and, for that reason, I find it hard to believe that they don’t have some knowledge of what really happened that night.

I'm guessing the patio was left wide open.

Whilst I believe they have some involvement there is always the possibility that they just shit the bed if she was actually abducted, and reacted by way of looking to frame it like that because the daft twats had left the door open.

My initial reaction would be to find my kids, but horses for courses.

Didn’t the private investigators on the documentary say they think it was the window?

I had lived across southern Spain and Portugal for a number of years.

I can speak from first hand experience, those shutters will not come up from the outside without someone knowing about it. I once locked myself out of my apartment and forced through one of them, it was a fucking mess when I'd done.

She opened them internally.

I had lived across southern Spain and Portugal for a number of years.

I can speak from first hand experience, those shutters will not come up from the outside without someone knowing about it. I once locked myself out of my apartment and forced through one of them, it was a fucking mess when I'd done.

She opened them internally.

Maybe she did to see if she could see the kid outside.

Another theory that I’ve thought of...the McCanns had Maddy via IVF and they are devout Catholics. Now the Catholic Church tends to be suspicious about things like IVF so maybe the McCanns were mindful of this and Gerry was mindful of the rumours that Maddy wasn’t his and given that they just had the twins via more ‘natural’ methods, maybe they decided to fly to Portugal and give Maddy away to an international paedophile ring?
Now now....don’t let the cat out of the bag...there’s all kinds of conspiracy theories around this....Clement Freud, a paedophile and rapist (suspected) who’s villa is in the area who the McCanns apparently knew and the E-fits produced of the Irish fella the discriptions look very similar to the Podesta brothers, google images (yes the pizza gate blokes from the USA) but they were not released to the public until 2013 I’m not saying they were involved but someone wanted to associate them with this if possible

My two peneth is it’s one big cover up, why I dont know, I think Maddie is dead and the parents are responsible

135 pages in and still not one shred of evidence from the flat earthers - or the aliens. Speaks volumes really...

You can't have been following the thread closely then. There's actually plenty of circumstantial evidence that would lead people to suspect the McCanns were involved. Whether they are or not is up for debate and as I've previously stated on this thread, I'm more on the fence about it than I used to be, but what can't be denied is that the behaviour of themselves and their friends in terms of conflicting stories and changing timelines gives off the impression that they've something to hide even if they haven't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.