Madeleine McCann

@Ban-jani

If you go back to the documentary you will see the view shown from inside the tapas restaurant towards flat 5a was shown in daylight. You have seen the photos of the view at nighttime on here. Its a totally different prospect.

In any case. Say the McCanns could see some of the apartment. It’s impossible they could see all. You have mentioned that because they could see the apartment this meant they didnt have a “sod the kids” attitude. However they weren’t the only family there who had left their children. And I seriously doubt they managed to find a table that allowed a line of sight to all the apartments. So are the other families of the tapas 7 guilty of a “sod the kids” attitude and only the McCanns that aren’t?

Last edited:
@Ban-jani

If you go back to the documentary you will see the view shown from inside the tapas restaurant towards flat 5a was shown in daylight. You have seen the photos of the view at nighttime on here. Its a totally different prospect.

In any case. Say the McCanns could see some of the apartment. It’s impossible they could see all. You have mentioned that because they could see the apartment this meant they didnt have a “sod the kids” attitude. However they weren’t the only family there who had left their children. And I seriously doubt they managed to find a table that allowed a line of sight to all the apartments. So are the other families of the tapas 7 guilty of a “sod the kids” attitude and only the McCanns that aren’t?

No I didn’t say that.

I said the fact they could see it shows how close it was and I said the fact they went to check at regular intervals shows that it wasn’t the case they gave sod all care to the kids.

I’m open to hearing different views and potentially changing my mind on this, I’m not working for the McCann’s, I’m just trying to provide some balance to the “lock them up for neglect” brigade.

I said the fact they could see it shows how close it was and I said the fact they went to check at regular intervals shows that it wasn’t the case they gave sod all care to the kids.

Perhaps not sod all care but I think it's fair to say they gave insufficient care. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a case to discuss.

Reactions: Hez
Perhaps not sod all care but I think it's fair to say they gave insufficient care. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a case to discuss.

Just because a child gets abducted - it doesn’t mean the parents are guilty of anything.

There’s plenty of cases where parents were present and overpowered or at gunpoint.

Just because a child gets abducted - it doesn’t mean the parents are guilty of anything.

There’s plenty of cases where parents were present and overpowered or at gunpoint.

Just stop it lad.

Stop trying to be devils advocate or contrarian or such nonsense.

No one cares about "plenty of other cases". The topic is the McCann's.

You've vehemently tried to defend even the most indefensible aspects of this case.

Give over.

Just stop it lad.

Stop trying to be devils advocate or contrarian or such nonsense.

No one cares about "plenty of other cases". The topic is the McCann's.

You've vehemently tried to defend even the most indefensible aspects of this case.

Give over.

No I won’t pack it in because you want me to.

We’re having a discussion on the abduction case and despite you wanting everyone to just agree with you and condemn them, it is possible some posters will disagree.

My point was a valid one and other cases are incredibly important - as every single person investigating the case has compared them too.

I don’t believe they acted perfectly, I think they could have used the crèche and disturbed the children’s sleep, however I believe without being present, it’s difficult to tell what the group were thinking and how safe they felt.

If you don’t want disagreement then an Internet forum isn’t for you.

No I won’t pack it in because you want me to.

We’re having a discussion on the abduction case and despite you wanting everyone to just agree with you and condemn them, it is possible some posters will disagree.

My point was a valid one and other cases are incredibly important - as every single person investigating the case has compared them too.

I don’t believe they acted perfectly, I think they could have used the crèche and disturbed the children’s sleep, however I believe without being present, it’s difficult to tell what the group were thinking and how safe they felt.

If you don’t want disagreement then an Internet forum isn’t for you.

If you have time on your hands and the ability to put aside the mainstream media spin on their chains of event watch this. The film is made Richard D Hall an excellent independent investigator.

I for one as a parent of 16 month old twins whom we have taken on holiday just cannot begin their narrative. To add this, why would you then take legal action against the other couple who you went on holiday with to prevent them from speaking out on the matter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.