Madeleine McCann

Can you please copy and paste mate?

I don’t subscribe to the Telegraph and never will.

That’s odd because when I read it earlier it wasn’t a premium article. I don’t subscribe either. I should have screenshot it when I had the chance. Long story short the rep talked about his own involvement, tried to keep dispassionate about it in order to do his job, how social media distorted the case and the image of the McCann’s and that like the British authorities he believes it was an outside abduction possibly a targeted one. McCann’s still get abuse and threats as does the rep. Some get passed onto the police.

Personally I have no idea what happened nor do I pretend to. I am though uncomfortable with the certainty of belief that the parents are responsible and that we should burn them.

That’s odd because when I read it earlier it wasn’t a premium article. I don’t subscribe either. I should have screenshot it when I had the chance. Long story short the rep talked about his own involvement, tried to keep dispassionate about it in order to do his job, how social media distorted the case and the image of the McCann’s and that like the British authorities he believes it was an outside abduction possibly a targeted one. McCann’s still get abuse and threats as does the rep. Some get passed onto the police.

Personally I have no idea what happened nor do I pretend to. I am though uncomfortable with the certainty of belief that the parents are responsible and that we should burn them.

That’s a good take mate, thanks for giving the overview.

If you have time on your hands and the ability to put aside the mainstream media spin on their chains of event watch this. The film is made Richard D Hall an excellent independent investigator.

I for one as a parent of 16 month old twins whom we have taken on holiday just cannot begin their narrative. To add this, why would you then take legal action against the other couple who you went on holiday with to prevent them from speaking out on the matter?

Cheers - I’ll take a look when I get home.

You can't have been following the thread closely then. There's actually plenty of circumstantial evidence that would lead people to suspect the McCanns were involved. Whether they are or not is up for debate and as I've previously stated on this thread, I'm more on the fence about it than I used to be, but what can't be denied is that the behaviour of themselves and their friends in terms of conflicting stories and changing timelines gives off the impression that they've something to hide even if they haven't.

If viewed through the lens of concern that their actions on the night could be seen to be neglectful (by authorities)- conflicting stories with a later solidifying of the dining parents position with regard to their movements that night start to make sense. A reasonable explanation need not necessarily be more sinister than that.

For what it's worth I don't believe they were checking the kids as often as they say and was most likely being abused by 1 of the tapas 7 which led to murder.

How the person got rid of the body i'm not sure on.

Cheers - I’ll take a look when I get home.

He's got about 20 hours on this case and there's some really interesting stuff.

He's very critical of Metodo 3 and Kevin Halligan and even the Netflix documentary points at his reasons why.

I really liked all of his docs, only to later realise he's an utter loon in the David Icke mold.

How many days after arriving in Portugal did the 'abduction' occur?

I ask because if it was targeted surely they'd have needed time to plan and execute the 'abduction'.

Seems as far fetched as anything else to me.

It was towards the end of the week.

They had already had the majority of the holiday I believe.

Them murdering her and getting away with it is more far fetched, as there is isn’t any evidence.

He's got about 20 hours on this case and there's some really interesting stuff.

He's very critical of Metodo 3 and Kevin Halligan and even the Netflix documentary points at his reasons why.

I really liked all of his docs, only to later realise he's an utter loon in the David Icke mold.

So are you saying it’s worth it or not?

Even a loon like David Icke can occasionally sound reasonable - that’s the issue.

So are you saying it’s worth it or not?

Even a loon like David Icke can occasionally sound reasonable - that’s the issue.

It's well worth watching all of it.

For me he hasn't done himself any favours investigating UFO's and faeiries etc after doing such stellar work on this case, but he's relentless in digging at the nitty gritty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.