FA Cup Semi Final - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a season ticket holder who's also in the FA Cup scheme, the CL scheme, but not in the fizzy pop scheme as I don't think its a serious competition until the semi finals, just my opinion.

I won't be taking the option of my semi final or final ticket only because it impacts so much on my normal life. I'm sixty years old, I have a wife, I have friends, we like to go out on Saturday night and have a good time at the end of the working week. I don't want to be in London for the best part of four hours at night because TV viewers think they own the right to see it.

Plus, don't get me started on the national stadium being built in London again when the FA had an easy option to build it in the Midlands for half the price and to the benefit of football fans north of Watford.
Plus 1 .

He may struggle in this one, remember unless there is an electrical problem replays for VAR are going to be shown on the big screens....I'll believe it literally when I see it.

I wouldn't put it past a PiGMoL official to completely ignore what the rest of the world sees and deliver their own, unique, interpretation. Look at Mossy on Wednesday. Clearest trip on Mahrez. Mahrez knew it, we knew it, Mossy, some distance away as usual, isn't interested. In the words of that immortal, Crappenberg, "it was a 'coming together'!"

Ticket site is showing 19 blocks still available with the following amounts of tickets.
  • 106 - 1
  • 113 - 2
  • 116 - 4
  • 117 - 2
  • 118 - 4
  • 120 - 3
  • 121 - 3
  • 221 - 108
  • 222 - 195
  • 223 - 244
  • 225 - 2
  • 503 - 2
  • 504 - 10
  • 518 - 5
  • 519 - 96
  • 520 - 236
  • 521 - 76
A total of 1,117 seats available just now, not too bad a take up considering how many times our fans have had to trek down to London already this season.

Love the FA Cup, so annoying over the last few seasons losing to shit teams like Wigan/Boro,the 3-2 defeat to United when Rooney reffed the game,the semi v Arsenal in Pep's first year when we batterd them, hopefully this time we can get over the line and win the famous trophy. Come on City

I'm a season ticket holder who's also in the FA Cup scheme, the CL scheme, but not in the fizzy pop scheme as I don't think its a serious competition until the semi finals, just my opinion.

I won't be taking the option of my semi final or final ticket only because it impacts so much on my normal life. I'm sixty years old, I have a wife, I have friends, we like to go out on Saturday night and have a good time at the end of the working week. I don't want to be in London for the best part of four hours at night because TV viewers think they own the right to see it.

Plus, don't get me started on the national stadium being built in London again when the FA had an easy option to build it in the Midlands for half the price and to the benefit of football fans north of Watford.

Just out of interest, why have you bothered being in the FA Cup scheme if you don’t want Semi or Final tickets? Or are you only not taking up your option of tickets because of the Kick off days and times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.