Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva is a club legend but I think his best role for us now is coming off the bench to help us see games out, our best midfield is Fernandinho, KDB and Bernando with Sterling Aguero and Sane in font of them. It feels like we have been playing with the handbrake on the last few games and now is the time to keep a consistent first 11 (injuries permitting) we need to get the fast flowing football going again.
Ederson, Walker, Stones, LaPorte, Mendy, Dinho, KDB, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane

Assuming Bernardo is out,

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

This game is big worry goals have dried up and palace be well for it. and i bet its Hodgsons mate who is refereeing it.

Palace are absolutely awful at home. Hope they carry that run on.

0-2 vs. Liverpool (L)
0-2 vs. Southampton (L)
0-0 vs. Newcastle (D)
0-1 vs. Wolves (L)
2-2 vs. Arsenal (D)
0-1 vs. Tottenham (L)
2-0 vs. Burnley (W)
1-0 vs. Leicester (W)

0-0 vs. Cardiff (D)
0-1 vs. Chelsea (L)
1-2 vs. Watford (L)
2-0 vs. Fulham (W)
1-1 vs. West Ham (D)
1-3 vs. Man. United (L)
1-2 vs. Brighton (L)
2-0 vs. Huddersfield (W)

Only teams with worse home records than Palace (16 points) this season are Fulham (15 points) and Huddersfield (8 points), and they're already gone.

I will support anyone in a blue shirt on the field mate but this has been a bad buy and I hope he doesn't play

Play Sane on Left Sterling on Right

And fuck me give Foden a full game again
I know you do Thaksin and I would personally follow you suggestion. But he may have to play some games and I don't think he is beyond redemption yet. Kind of agree about
Foden but his lack of experience is probably the dominant factor in Peps mind.

Palace are absolutely awful at home. Hope they carry that run on.

0-2 vs. Liverpool (L)
0-2 vs. Southampton (L)
0-0 vs. Newcastle (D)
0-1 vs. Wolves (L)
2-2 vs. Arsenal (D)
0-1 vs. Tottenham (L)
2-0 vs. Burnley (W)
1-0 vs. Leicester (W)

0-0 vs. Cardiff (D)
0-1 vs. Chelsea (L)
1-2 vs. Watford (L)
2-0 vs. Fulham (W)
1-1 vs. West Ham (D)
1-3 vs. Man. United (L)
1-2 vs. Brighton (L)
2-0 vs. Huddersfield (W)

Only teams with worse home records than Palace (16 points) this season are Fulham (15 points) and Huddersfield (8 points), and they're already gone.
The home defeat in December and the near defeat there last season has made people very nervous I guess. Apart form the Arsenal result 2-2 this is a very poor home record and a modest professional performance akin to recent league games should be enough.

Any good boozers around Selhurst Park? My last trip there was two seasons ago and remember there was sod all near the ground for away fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.