Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva is a club legend but I think his best role for us now is coming off the bench to help us see games out, our best midfield is Fernandinho, KDB and Bernando with Sterling Aguero and Sane in font of them. It feels like we have been playing with the handbrake on the last few games and now is the time to keep a consistent first 11 (injuries permitting) we need to get the fast flowing football going again.
Ederson, Walker, Stones, LaPorte, Mendy, Dinho, KDB, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
This all day long , exactly what I've been thinking.

0-2, Aguero and Sterling
Ederson
Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Mendy
Fernandinho
Sterling, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Sane
Aguero

Muric, Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, D. Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

David Silva is a club legend but I think his best role for us now is coming off the bench to help us see games out, our best midfield is Fernandinho, KDB and Bernando with Sterling Aguero and Sane in font of them. It feels like we have been playing with the handbrake on the last few games and now is the time to keep a consistent first 11 (injuries permitting) we need to get the fast flowing football going again.
Ederson, Walker, Stones, LaPorte, Mendy, Dinho, KDB, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane

I would love to see that line up start every game for the rest of the season. But its simply not practical given the number of big games we have to play and that more than half of those players have had recent injury lay offs.

Anyone apart from Mahrez please even if it means playing with 10 men.

I know you do Thaksin and I would personally follow you suggestion. But he may have to play some games and I don't think he is beyond redemption yet. Kind of agree about
Foden but his lack of experience is probably the dominant factor in Peps mind.
There's an easy fix to a player not having enough experience.

Another thread full of people slagging Mahrez off. Boring as fuck.

At least Mendy is back now too so you all have someone else to whinge about when Mahrez doesn't play.

there is a reason why people moan about those players. Both are inconsistent and drag the level of play down for the team...

Sterling and Sane are easily better options that mahrez in ANY game

Mendy - he is good going forward (though at present seems to want to hit every cross as hard as he possibly can!) but defensively he aint great - unfortunately are other options at left back (unless its Danilo) aren't reliable or are injured (Zinchenko)

Ederson

Walker (Danilo if fit)
Stones
Kompany/Otamendi (rest Eric)
Mendy

Gundog (Fern needs protected)
KDB
Bernardo (If fit, Foden otherwise)

Sane
Sterling
Aguero (60 mins)

We need a strong start, which I think we will get with the above pace/skill.

IF we can get two ahead use the subs wisely to protect Sterling/Sergio/KDB.

Can’t truly fathom the hate for Mahrez, it seems to be a recurring and constant theme regardless of his performance. Do we really need a hate figure that much?

He’s not been nearly as good as hoped but it’s not been the disaster some portray, we hear constantly about the Klanfield penalty miss but little about the single goal winners against Spuds and Bournemouth. To my mind that puts him 2 points to the good....he might be the reason we win the league ;-)

He should be back up but wtf is going on between Pep and Sane at the moment? It needs resolving.

One thing that frustrates me about both Sane and Mahrez is the lack of attitude or open desire that screams ‘fuck you pep/the fans, I’ll show you what I’m fucking made of’. Although I thought Sane looked hungry last night, we really need him to explode back into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.