Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat Spurs here we will also do them in the PL game. I think the plan from Pep all along was to save ourselves a bit in the first away game (not to loose it off course so it did not work perfectly) and then go all out and thrown them out in the home game, giving us the momentum to also do them in the PL game afterwards.

on the night city 4 spurs 1,we will be to much for them, the players know what must be done and they will do it

Exactly my thoughts. Pep will go with a similar team to yesterday, which will be too much for Spurs. They won't 'go for it' - they won't be able to, as they won't have the ball much - and they can't defend like others who have come to park the bus - they just don't have the players to do that, as they 'll be looking to break.
I expect the floodgates to open, and, just like the dancing on ice game in 1968, it'll be City 4 Spurs 1.

AND, same again on Saturday!!!!!!

No Aguero or Sterling in the latest training video. Only ones missing from the warm down session who started yesterday.

Fernandinho is back

No Aguero or Sterling in the latest training video. Only ones missing from the warm down session who started yesterday.

Fernandinho is back
Sergio always takes a couple of games to return to full fitness after injury. Sterling was struggling with something towards the end of the palace game just hope he is ok could prove vital if missing on Wed.

Looks like our wonderful ticket office have failed to send my tickets out. What do we think the queues will be like on Weds evening? I’ve taken half a day so I can sink some beers in the afternoon, might venture up a little earlier than planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.