Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Totally fucking robbed. An amazing piece of footballing theatre ruined by two ridiculous VAR decisions. It's why I will never truly give a shit about this competition, from it being openly rigged for TV viewer numbers to the utterly bizarre refereeing and now VAR which is aparently just another sham that doesn't do it's job. A team that hasn't won a league title in 50 years potentially winning the "Champions" league is a hilarious thought tbh. Fuck the snide diving and fouling ****s, they're welcome to it as far as I'm concerned. The league is everything and they'll never get a sniff of it because they lack any form of backbone. I do hope they go on to win it now, knowing how they got through and that they'll never win the PL would quite neatly expose the competition for what it is, a money grabbing exercise and nothing more.

Are you serious???? Lmaooo how on earth do you think they were savable? Especially the 2nd one

He is talking about their 1st leg goal and their 2nd leg first goal. I see what he is saying but it does no good to point fingers at players at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.