Spurs H Post Match

BBC news report said Spurs were unlucky not to get a pen didn't mention our penalty appeal
Haha!

Nobody who knows a thing about football would think that was a penalty! The Bernardo hack from behind, though, all day, every day, but never on Saturdays in Manchester, it appears!

Anyone who is under the illusion that we are going to have to win it the hard way...with our best players out for long stretches, against refs, VAR, the media, other teams throwing away points and goals to Liverpool, and the PL...is on crack!

I’m not huge on the whole “agenda” thing, but the forces allied against us winning the League are becoming almost insurmountable.

I had another incident back in to town today. Had a Knightmare 48 hours with teenage daughters rowing with the mrs etc and I was in a bad mood. Walking out I had to listen to some gob shite going on about us buying the league for a bit too long. He had been at it 5 minutes.

Second time this season I turned round and simply said - “one more word prick”.

I am becoming that much of a fat fuck he didn’t utter another word.

Fantastic atmosphere today and real good performance.
One thing this team has is guts determination and pride.
Well done all.
Agreed it was a fantastic atmosphere. I think Dion Dublin had his BBC mute button on because he said the City fans haven't been cheering today on the BBC Sport feed. Maybe he was sat inside old toilet, because from where I sit I thought it was a great response to Wednesday's night game. The boys deserved nothing less today and I never doubted that they wouldn't get a great support throughout the game

Yes one startrd dissing personal stuff and I slipped a few swings before got pushed over. I am approaching 60 but its my town.

Ederson was atrociously today, seriously lucky as out of position several times, even his distribution was a bit iffy

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.