Why we will win the league!

Liverpool have had a remarkable season but are level with City in part because of some repeated moments of good fortune. I don't think you are as good as City but you may end up winning the league.

To match a team full of Champions like City has with probably the best manager, we definitely need rub of the green on more than one occasions to stand a chance.
No one can play like city right now, not even Barcelona.. I have never seen sides relinquish the match even before it has began as they do it against City. That speaks volumes about their skill, intensity and mastery, when passes are hit, short or long, its almost done with arrow like accuracy and stick to shoes like magnets..

Like you keep saying about the missed penalty at Anfield, we also have the goal-line clearance by one of the defenders at Etihad could make all the difference.. of course as a Liverpool fan, I just hope for another glimmer of hope, and by that I also mean a game going on level terms till 60th minute at least.. when it mattered most, City is scoring in first 4-9 minutes and killing off the games..

Personally, I think the 3 games vs Spurs have put us into gear now (cheat mode for the RAWK lurkers). Beat United and it'll crush Liverpools spirit, that's where Liverpool lost the title IMO while we were winning a cup. Champions usually beat their title rivals along the way which we have done.

Morrison openly declared he wanted Liverpool to win the league and played like a knob, but as Liverpool haven't won f all in 29 years I bet there aren't many players who follow them, my guess is the majority are secret man united fans as they dominated the spoils as they chose their school yard heroes.
My thinking is there are plenty of Morrisons playing against us in our last 4 with an agenda that Liverpool mustn't win and only city can save them being protrayed as not worthy of sharing a pitch with such greats.
We are more than capable of seeing this over the line without any help from anyone, but we will find teams that also want a city win rather than a dipper one.

I don't think theres ever been a team with fewer injuries than the dippers. They've been amazingly lucky. Yes they've been fantastic and have virtually no weakness in their first eleven but its the lack of injuries that have really helped them. Their squad hasn't been tested at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.