Why we will win the league!

I don't subscribe to the theory that getting hammered necessarily means they'll have a big reaction against us. They've lost games under Solskjaer but Sunday was the first time they've been humiliated. Barcelona was acceptable because of the level of opposition but this was against Everton. I think the players will have lost faith in him for the first time which to me makes this the perfect time to play them.

Their tune over on Merseyside is changing ... they had all their hopes on our Spurs/United fixtures but now already having seen us get past Spurs and then the United’s state of affairs at Everton ... this is the kind of gems being spouted now:

“If we end up with 97 points and finish second then we are still winners in my eyes.”

Their tune over on Merseyside is changing ... they had all their hopes on our Spurs/United fixtures but now already having seen us get past Spurs and then the United’s state of affairs at Everton ... this is the kind of gems being spouted now:

“If we end up with 97 points and finish second then we are still winners in my eyes.”
Classic scouse logic that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.