Why we will win the league!

They will win tonight comfortably. But Barca away will be tough. They will not have a lot of the ball and hopefully get turned over. Klopp then has to decide what lineup to play at St James. That will be a tough one for them. And so will Wolves on the final day. We just need to beat Burnley. What liverpool do doesn't affect us unless we fail to win our last three games.

Scousers are definitely dropping points tonight. Their heads will be gone from our win Wednesday. Not that it matters, it's already done.
Easy 5-0 win for Liverpool tonight and the pressure will be back on us Sunday.

After Sunday we've a nice rest between games and I'll be a lot more confident.

No point getting ahead of ourselves, the players know we're only 4 games away from a historic domestic treble, they'll be giving everything to achieve that.

Last edited:
They will win tonight comfortably. But Barca away will be tough. They will not have a lot of the ball and hopefully get turned over. Klopp then has to decide what lineup to play at St James. That will be a tough one for them. And so will Wolves on the final day. We just need to beat Burnley. What liverpool do doesn't affect us unless we fail to win our last three games.
You’re right about Wolves. I thought they might implode after their SF defeat but they seem to be getting back on an even keel and their style of play will cause the dippers problems

Just realised that, they play Newcastle of all teams after, with their ex fat controller who’d most likely roll over and Newcastle already being safe, some timing that!

So the Scouse Scum play Huddersfield tonight...

Blues, think about these...

O'Sullivan v James Cahill.
Wigan v City, Cup Final.
Man Ure v West Brom, last season.
Leon Spinks v Ali, Las Vegas 1978.
Buster Douglas v Mike Tyson.
JJ v Matthews II (Hill Place School Table Tennis Final 1959)

In sport, who knows what is going to happen?

It's the hope that kills you...

JJ

Wolves fan here. I think we showed again last night we play best against the top teams. I realise Liverpool away will be a tougher game than arsenal at home but fully expect us to get something at anfield. I think you will win your next three anyway but we would love to screw over the Scousers on the final day.
Good lad. We'd love to see you lot kick on again next season and find a bit more consistency, if you did that you could screw one of 'that lot'* over next season by taking a CL spot off them.

*Rags, Liverpool, Spurs

By coincidence, when we were locked in title-races with the rags then dippers in 2012 and 2014, we played game 35 away from home, at Wolves & Palace respectively. We won both of those games 2-0. Last night was game 35, away from home and we won 2-0.
Wolves & Palace are decent though, should really have put a couple more past the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.