Why we will win the league!

He’ll be ok; he’s always got the famous liverpool welcome he can rely on, which the fans will roll out for the Barca team coach. Won’t they?
If that doesn't work then I'm sure a stirring rendition of the most depressing song ever followed by 90 minutes of silence will do the trick.

Scousers are definitely dropping points tonight. Their heads will be gone from our win Wednesday. Not that it matters, it's already done.

Huddersfield could get something if they just parked the bus for 90 mins, they aren’t like us where we can pass around a parked bus easily, those dippers just rely on pace of their front 3! I mean I don’t know how they’ve won so many games, it feels fixed in the dippers favour with all these penalties they’re getting

Huddersfield could get something if they just parked the bus for 90 mins, they aren’t like us where we can pass around a parked bus easily, those dippers just rely on pace of their front 3! I mean I don’t know how they’ve won so many games, it feels fixed in the dippers favour with all these penalties they’re getting
they will get another tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.