United (A) Post Match Thread

Its beginning to smell alot like champions...........
Would be a great opening line for a song but with typical city always potentially around the corner & our lack of arrogance it'd never work.

Maybe we could use the tune for something else? Ideally something not rag related tho.

Am I right in thinking that's the first double we've done over Utd since 2013/14?

Has silva played better this season in games where KDB hasn’t played? It’s a simple question, and if you’re honest the answer would be a resounding yes. I don’t understand why that pisses you off.

For fuck sake, please give over...

I feel fairly sure you are the only one interested in the answer...

We slaughtered Man Ure at the Toilet and went back to the top of the league.

Are we not happy?

The ONLY way to "win" an argument is to avoid having one in the first place.

(Dale Carnigie, How To Win Friends And Influence People.)

JJ

Last edited:
@alanshearer: “You look at the midfield; the two Silva’s and Gundogan sitting and it looks light but I tell you what, the ability that these guys have in receiving the back under pressure, being able to handle the ball under pressure, no panicking whatsoever.”

“They draw you in and they play those little passes around you, and then they play it forward. When he came on, Sané gave them width, he gave them pace and they [United] couldn’t handle it. It was a magnificent second-half performance.”

"So far so good, for MU and ... Liverpool" (!!!)

Closing line of the 1st half. Talking about despair. Who the fuck is that prick? Not to mention Dixon (who seems like a nice guy, and I would like to believe he is), my God the BS he spoke during 1st half, both of them praising the home team on numerous occasions (for what exactly?), providing professional advice (Dixon) on how United could hurt City on the break, how their captain should take that fucking free kick, and so on, and so on, and so on...

By the way, was that Lingard challenge on Ilkay a red card or not, Lee? Have you made up your mind yet or what? Christ...

@alanshearer: “You look at the midfield; the two Silva’s and Gundogan sitting and it looks light but I tell you what, the ability that these guys have in receiving the back under pressure, being able to handle the ball under pressure, no panicking whatsoever.”

“They draw you in and they play those little passes around you, and then they play it forward. When he came on, Sané gave them width, he gave them pace and they [United] couldn’t handle it. It was a magnificent second-half performance.”

I bloody like all that Shearer:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.