Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure City have even ever played at 110+ grounds to be honest mate! (certainly not in your lifetime). and have you really counted every game you have ever been to??

You sound a bit like him from Pheonix Nights who sold the paint to Chuck Norris mate!

No offence tho, Worsley is a lovley place

35 years at 30 plus games a season works out at 1000 plus. Not that complicated maths. 111 grounds to be exact and 85 with city and I have an app that lost the grounds you have visited. Visiting new grounds is one of my main hobbies. Dodnt watch Phoenix nights much and I don’t live in Worsley.

Last edited by a moderator:
The club know alot more about tickets on ticket hub and other rip off place's that's for sure
It's just another factor why seeing our club is getting harder and harder to do for a normal working class person.
C.T.I.D

I have no problem missing out to blues who have been to more games, had a season ticket longer and built their points up over years of dedication. I object to missing out to half and half scarfers and tourists. It’s a piss take .
It certainly is, does anyone really think anything is going to change? A bit of a token gesture of a City Matters group that will have no fuckin say whatsoever on how these away tickets get distributed. Corporate, City employee's, supporter clubs looked after. Loyalty point holders shit on. And it aint fuckin changing.

It certainly is, does anyone really think anything is going to change? A bit of a token gesture of a City Matters group that will have no fuckin say whatsoever on how these away tickets get distributed. Corporate, City employee's, supporter clubs looked after. Loyalty point holders shit on. And it aint fuckin changing.

The corporate got allocated 450 for Brighton - 1100 applied and you had just over a 1/3 chance of getting a ticket.

I will be honest, I have benefitted in the past from spares from supporters clubs, I know people who pay corporate box owners over the odds for away tickets, in fact I was told I could get a Brighton one yesterday through this source, I have turned it down. I will never again buy a ticket I am not able to get through my points. Maybe it’s time we all took a bit of a stand, miss out on some games and stop the demand and maybe more will go to points.

I will be honest, I have benefitted in the past from spares from supporters clubs, I know people who pay corporate box owners over the odds for away tickets, in fact I was told I could get a Brighton one yesterday through this source, I have turned it down. I will never again buy a ticket I am not able to get through my points. Maybe it’s time we all took a bit of a stand, miss out on some games and stop the demand and maybe more will go to points.
I’ve done the same. The only game I’ve not managed tickets for in the last five years is Bournemouth and Monaco.
Although City released some Corporate returns late in the day so I bought two, but had to pay double for flights out there.

Couldn’t get tickets to Bournemouth first and third visit. Both were bank holidays in Spring and Autumn, good for a corporate weekend and to mix with the great unwashed in the sun.
Was offered six the first time round, turned them down. Went on holiday the second time as knew we wouldn’t get them.

Amazingly was able to get any I wanted for the Monday night game in February. Clearly no slack was taken up that game.

Honestly time for a random lottery for aways....sorry.
You may have started going 30 years ago but love city no less/ or more than say a 18 year old fan!
If it was totally random and all you had to do was registered interest to be in draw how could anyone complain it's not fair......

Honestly time for a random lottery for aways....sorry.
You may have started going 30 years ago but love city no less/ or more than say a 18 year old fan!
If it was totally random and all you had to do was registered interest to be in draw how could anyone complain it's not fair......
Problem is if father and daughter / son want to go together and one gets a ticket but the other doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.