United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely put, although you have made me rethink my opinion of accountants!

I do think you are correct in that getting rid of EW would be a non starter as he is performing his paymasters remit and if he were to appoint a good quality DOF then it might cast doubt upon his ability but I don't see that the Glazers taking $$$ out of the company should have been in any way diminished (quite the opposite in fact) by a vaguely competent player recruitment policy so on balance it would make sense for them to get in someone who knows what they doing.

It strikes me that it is a bit of a vanity thing by Woodward.

Our joy might be short lived. The rent boy has made such a complete arse of everything since he signed on permanently they may have to cut their losses and boot him out. I know, I know, everybody's thinking: "But this is the rags we're talking about, they never, ever sack their managers, ever. They stick with them until it all comes good." And they are right. But I think this time they are going have to admit they fucked up big-time with his appointment, and for the very first time in their illustrious history they might have to do the unthinkable and sack their manager!

Yeah, it goes against the rag DNA to take such drastic actions, but sometimes there is no other way.

I have to disagree more likely it will be a case of he hasn't had a full season, he knows the Yoonited way, it is in his DNA blah blah blah.

Since they flucked that win against PSG they have played 10 matches.

In that time they have won-2, drawn-1 and lost-7 with goals for of 7 and goals against of 19.

Shocking after the initial post Jose surge against cannon fodder.

No wonder we Blues were all delighted when Ole got the job on a permanent basis.

And the 2 they won, they were outplayed at home to Watford and somehow won and a official assisted win over West Ham

Just been reading some post on redcafe, jeez they actually Iove our team. Very odd reading.

Praise for Pep, Sterling, Ederson & especially Bernardo. Praise for just about everything to do with the team.

It’s Like i have stepped into an other world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.