United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it last week aftet the Everton match and again today. These twats will not go away due to the refs and the dross teams letting them off the hook. This will happen all season mark my words.

The turd that won't flush.

Typical performance and late winner, cross into the box and hope to win the knock down or second ball. It could be enough to get top four but really their tactics are out dated compared to the team's above them in the table and unlikely to win trophies....

I think they will finish above Arsenal & Spurs this season.

Martial will be their star this season.

A run of results with a late winner in each only lasts so long. I hate to say it but we want/need to be 3 up at ht and we are just wasting too many clear chances to do that (again) so we are not suddenly franticly chasing a game that should have been won by 45 mins.

Apparantly we've "bribed / threatened UEFA and FIFA into submission" and are "approaching untouchable status within the game".

PMSL at such nonsense.

Also that list of clubs/players who've done wrong, and are ruining the game, I not that everyone and anyone is in there, apart from one club.......
Lol, I've just read that post, I even expected a couple of honest rags to chip in an say we should be on that list, but no.

The funniest thing abt that place is the amount of posters who say we are irrelevant, no one cares abt us etc etc, yet the thick ****s must have abt 15 active threads on us, fuckin jokers at that shitstain of a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.