United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A run of results with a late winner in each only lasts so long. I hate to say it but we want/need to be 3 up at ht and we are just wasting too many clear chances to do that (again) so we are not suddenly franticly chasing a game that should have been won by 45 mins.

We really have to be more clinical in front of goal, last years home game against the rags epitomised that. We have been wasteful yet again this season but not conceding has hid that to a certain extent (yeah I know you only need to score more than the opposition) but like on Monday, games are tighter at the end than they really need to be. We are creating something like 20 chances a game, we only need to up our finishing by a small amount to have these games over by the hour mark and give the likes of Fern a rest, and Foden more game time

Lol, I've just read that post, I even expected a couple of honest rags to chip in an say we should be on that list, but no.

The funniest thing abt that place is the amount of posters who say we are irrelevant, no one cares abt us etc etc, yet the thick ****s must have abt 15 active threads on us, fuckin jokers at that shitstain of a club.

It’s spelt about.

To be fair, if we get beat in every game until the end of the season we'll most likely be relegated !!!!!!!!!!!!!
th

I think they will finish above Arsenal & Spurs this season.

Martial will be their star this season.

No chance in my opinion. Okay, very little chance. They will finish 6th at best I believe.

Fuck me, there's twats on there that use that fucking God awful "strawman" twatting thing. Always think that people who use that are just trying too hard. Imagine the look you'd get when having a chin wag with your mates if you said "that's a strawman". You'd probably just get told to fuck off and stop being a twat. Has to be an internet thing.

That thread is a funny read, more so for the liars saying they'd stop following the club if the Saudis took over - yeah, right. That padr81 fella is a bit of a tool.
That padr81 can't be a blue surely lol. He's arse licking them summit royal! To Say he'd quit city and not recognise any trophy wins. What an absolute bell end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.