FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Just being nosey here. Where were the lower priced seats located; in the bottom tier, behind the goal, yeah? I paid £145 this morning for a seat in 103, roughly in line with the 18 yd line. Robbing cnuts.

Level 5 were £45 at the top good view still and £70 from the tunnels to the concourse down as far as I know

Level 1 is shite for watching imho (was in for yaya semi and wasn't impressed) and most expensive

Simce have aways gone level 5 and opted for cheapest one for semi this time and view was as good as the next price level up so stuck with that this time.

And £115. I was assuming all the seats had been added now that the FA Allocation had been transferred but they keep coming in in dribs and drabs.

If you have sales online, this is how it's going to be and we've been to countless games now at Wembley. It's just when there are apparently only 1,000 seats left and you know there are 5,000 people waiting their turn, you'd be gambling by waiting.

On website just now:

• General sale* - Wednesday 1st May at 9am
* Supporters must have attended a fixture at the Etihad Stadium when purchasing tickets.

Just being nosey here. Where were the lower priced seats located; in the bottom tier, behind the goal, yeah? I paid £145 this morning for a seat in 103, roughly in line with the 18 yd line. Robbing cnuts.
I paid 145 for 103 row 16. Was cheapest at time at 9am. Robbing fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.