Champions League Games 7/8 May

Because we get those moments taken away from us, see Liverpool officiating last year and Llorente handball this year.
I was pissed off with what happened against Liverpool but in fairness there was no VAR last year. As for the Llorente handball, would it have been disallowed under current rules anyway as it wasn't intentional? Anyway the point is, every team has bad decisions go against them and it's hard to take at the time but you've got to move on. There's no point in letting a few bad decisions stop you from ever enjoying the Champions League going forward. Hopefully the introduction of VAR will start to eradicate these sort of mistakes more and more. I get where you're coming from, Liverpool especially was hard to take but our time will come.

Spurs will be hoping away goals rule in effect in Madrid!

Hard to see anything other than Liverpool win in the Final, but then I’m not sure what the combo bet would have been for a Liverpool vs Spurs final after the first legs!

This is football. One shot, one foul, one slip...

This year should have been the one for City. A very big missed opportunity.

Spurs should have won at Anfield a few weeks back.

Fair play to spurs and dippers for the last few days
But to put into context
Spurs lost to Barca Ajax inter us
Dippers lost to red star PSG Napoli Barca
It’s a great achievement but it’s a cup
Give me the league any day
Fingers crossed!

How the feck did we lose to Spurs. Even with the handball that mysteriously wasn't we should have won. Not playing our best team against Spuds in the 1st leg cost us - but that may have cost us in the league...

They would have been if we had played our normal game,delph and mahrez?really pep
1. That wasn't my point.
2. We lost the game for far more reasons than just Mahrez and Delph.
3. Yeah Pep did make a couple of errors no denying that.

Definitely...and it was away from home. In the cup competitions it is such small margins...Llorente handball not given, Aguero penalty scored and we are most probably in the final.
Not sure City would have beaten Ajax but i do know football was denied two fantastic matches from two excellent teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.