Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F***ing hell.

Brighton will try and take a point to stop City winning the title. From 1 of their players.

Not trying to win the game for the Brighton fans.

Seriously, I cannot believe how opposing Managers, players and teams have all been sucked into this let’s stop City winning the title, so Klopp and Liverpool can win the title because they deserve to win it.

Deary me.

The sooner we win the title and f*** this season off, which has turned into everyone else involved in football v City, the better.

The thought of enjoying City winning the title has slowly and deliberately been sucked out of me by the f***ing lovin Klopp and Liverpool have been getting from opposing players, ex-Liverpool players, Liverpool Media pundits, and every sporting media and social media network in this country.
Absolutely spot on. Can’t wait for season to finish. Hope we spend 300m to take us stratospheric and leave the cvnts behind.

I know i should ignore all this b0llocks but i hope we're winning 4-0 and then in the last minute one of our players takes out Mr Gross.
Cnut
I want us going at them from the off with the mind set we need to score 2 in first 10 minutes so I can relax, knowing few tears at Anfield.
Then take the fucker out at the end.

I remember 5 years ago Nolan and Carroll were going to score the goals for West Ham so Liverpool would win the title. How did that turn out?

Chill out with Brighton players talking themselves up or talking about helping Liverpool. Part of the game.

I remember 5 years ago Nolan and Carroll were going to score the goals for West Ham so Liverpool would win the title. How did that turn out?

Chill out with Brighton players talking themselves up or talking about helping Liverpool. Part of the game.

Indeed. If Carroll ran more than 2k in that game I would be amazed.

I thought I'd enjoy the week long break between matches once we got out of April but it's a killer! Wish we were playing tonight.

Knocking them out of the cup I suspect is more of a motivation than winning the league for Kliperty. They represent a challenge and yes they will put nine men behind the ball and try to win free kicks and corners to score. But at the end of the day they have far less skin in the game than us and as long as we don't let our nerves get the better of us we will find a way to beat them. We are overdue a few goals and I am quietly confident we might get them on Sunday.

I thought we were wank in the cup semi and still beat them.

F***ing hell.

Brighton will try and take a point to stop City winning the title. From 1 of their players.

Not trying to win the game for the Brighton fans.

Seriously, I cannot believe how opposing Managers, players and teams have all been sucked into this let’s stop City winning the title, so Klopp and Liverpool can win the title because they deserve to win it.

Deary me.

The sooner we win the title and f*** this season off, which has turned into everyone else involved in football v City, the better.

The thought of enjoying City winning the title has slowly and deliberately been sucked out of me by the f***ing lovin Klopp and Liverpool have been getting from opposing players, ex-Liverpool players, Liverpool Media pundits, and every sporting media and social media network in this country.

We played them in one of their biggest games ever and they still lost without having a single real chance in the game.

They will turn up to frustrate us and defend like many teams have tried but I think we will have too much for them.

For every yard they run to help Liverpool I would bet my house that we run a yard more.

As for Brighton, of course they're enjoying the attention and of course they're talking themselves up. They're professionals: I wouldn't want them to throw the game or whatever (well, maybe I would) and Pep and the lads definitely wouldn't want that. We play over 90 minutes, both teams give it their all and the winner is the team that scored more.

@OfficialBHAFC midfielder Pascal Gross: “I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Seems every fucker we play wants the dippers to win and sounds like the buses will be parked again

I saw him walking his dog in Hove rec the other day.... Should have kicked him in the bollocks.

@OfficialBHAFC midfielder Pascal Gross: “I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Seems every fucker we play wants the dippers to win and sounds like the buses will be parked again
When you look at that article (admittedly quite a confusing read) from the FootballisFixed blog it does make you wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.