Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played them in one of their biggest games ever and they still lost without having a single real chance in the game.

They will turn up to frustrate us and defend like many teams have tried but I think we will have too much for them.

For every yard they run to help Liverpool I would bet my house that we run a yard more.

We have only failed to score in two games all season so the odds on them keeping us out are low!

As for Brighton, of course they're enjoying the attention and of course they're talking themselves up. They're professionals: I wouldn't want them to throw the game or whatever (well, maybe I would) and Pep and the lads definitely wouldn't want that. We play over 90 minutes, both teams give it their all and the winner is the team that scored more.
I agree. What are the meant to come out and say? Nah mate we're gonna bend over and pull our pants down, fuck the Scousers. What I do find funny is the hate we are getting on the Brighton forum. Lots basically calling us plastics... BRIGHTON ffs.

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are asked to note the following important information ahead of the club’s final Premier League match of the season against Manchester City at the Amex on Sunday.

With extremely high demand for tickets, from both Albion and City fans, Albion season ticket holders unable to attend the game are reminded not to sell on their seats through unauthorised ticket re-sale sites or direct to other fans. Fans risk sanctions should they be found selling or passing on their tickets in these ways, which includes a ban from attending future matches at the Amex and loyalty points deductions.

Instead, Albion fans are encouraged to use the club’s official ticket exchange facility to ensure tickets are made available to Albion supporters via the club’s own database.

Those season-ticket holders whose tickets are sold on will have cash credited to their bank accounts. Click here to list your ticket and to read the full terms and conditions of reselling your ticket through the club's only official ticket resale platform.

Following the conclusion of the game on Sunday, Chris Hughton and the players will return to the pitch following the final whistle for a lap of appreciation. Albion fans are encouraged to stay behind after the match as players and staff show their thanks for the fantastic support everyone at the club has received this season.

Should Manchester City win the Premier League title, the trophy will be presented to Pep Guardiola’s side following Albion’s lap of appreciation.

Finally, all supporters are advised to stay off the pitch at the end of the match regardless of the result. Entering the field of play at any time is a criminal offence and fans will face both prosecution and further club sanctions should they enter the field of play.

For us the fans, we need an early goal or 2 to settle our nerves. Whatever is happening at Anfield the players just need to focus on winning our game. Unfortunately, I can't see Wolves doing us any favours.

I agree. What are the meant to come out and say? Nah mate we're gonna bend over and pull our pants down, fuck the Scousers. What I do find funny is the hate we are getting on the Brighton forum. Lots basically calling us plastics... BRIGHTON ffs.

I lived in Brighton for five years. There is a core of support who have probably had a tougher time than city over the years, but definitely a bunch that became Brighton Till I Die as they moved into the PL and Amex. I knew one lad who was a spurs fan and then got a season card when they moved - fuck knows where his loyalties are this week.

As I'm sure Pep will be telling everyone. If we prepare well, train well and play our best football there isn't much that Brighton can do.

For us the fans, we need an early goal or 2 to settle our nerves. Whatever is happening at Anfield the players just need to focus on winning our game. Unfortunately, I can't see Wolves doing us any favours.
I think we will be nervous,the weeks rest seem to upset our rthym (sp) i think having too much time between games is not always a great thing and we seemed sluggish against Leicester,still think we will do it but it might be a 2nd half job,none of us will have any finger nails left ha

Yep not heard a peep from Wolves but i think their captain is a dipper

He is. They wouldn't be mouthing off if they needed a point to stay up. While you expect professionals to try to win every game you don't expect them talking about denying another team, it leaves a bad taste for me. If they do I hope we play them next year when they need a point to stay up, batter them and send them down. It always cones around.

He is. They wouldn't be mouthing off if they needed a point to stay up. While you expect professionals to try to win every game you don't expect them talking about denying another team, it leaves a bad taste for me. If they do I hope we play them next year when they need a point to stay up, batter them and send them down. It always cones around.
That seems fair to me,let's hope that happens

Brighton fans would sooner have a 2-4 defeat than a 0-0 draw, especially if the goals are from open play. Not many home goals at the Amex in recent weeks.

Press too hard and BHA will fall back into deep defence and it will be a closed game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.