2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Major need this summer is for a CM. Everything after that is extra. Team only needs more defenders if there are people leaving. We currently have two RBs, three LBs and four CBs. Maybe add on an extra AM/winger and a striker to give Aguero and Jesus more competition.
We have one very unreliable/injury prone left back,one midfielder who's form has fell off the cliff,and another midfielder who is doing a fine job but lacks pace and,occasionally,defensive awareness - so,we need a left back.

There is rumour in the press that Kompany wants to play more, so he doesn't want to be 3rd or 4th choice.

If true, then he is leaving for the same reasons like Danilo and Otamendi.

Agree but suspect it’s happening.
Vinny looks as if he’s off, not sure why he would want to leave.
I believe it’s so he finishes at City at the top, great great servant for city absolute legend ! Will be missed, but I’m sure one day he may return in some kind of coaching role , also I seen he got a picture straight away with David Silva and Augero the three remaining amigos from the very beginning class.

If he does stay it will be a bit like Yaya's last year. There but not playing much. I'm ok with it if he wants to go, the important thing is we give him the option if he wants to stay, 3 titles on the bounce and one more crack at the CL must be tempting, even if he is likely to only feature in the odd game.

Whatever happens he should go out and do some first team coaching somewhere before coming back here. I don't think our EDS set up is really strong enough to cut your teeth as a manager. Plenty of North West teams if he wanted to stay local although it would be odd seeing him in the dugout of some small town club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.