Antoine Griezmann

Suarez will go down as the greatest #9 the club has ever had, he was a bargain

Coutinho was a panic buy compounded by zero sporting logic. No one doubts what Griezmann can do, only question is if Barça intend to play without a striker- Leo as a false 9 again

Original Ronaldo says hi

Suarez will go down as the greatest #9 the club has ever had, he was a bargain

Coutinho was a panic buy compounded by zero sporting logic.

Are you denying 18-24 months ago, Coutinho was one of the best attacking midfielders in the world?

Are you denying 18-24 months ago, Coutinho was one of the best attacking midfielders in the world?

Not what I said so nothing to deny but happily would agree with this sentiment. I've seen Coutinho when he was at Inter and Asspanyol, I was never impressed. If I make a list of the best attacking midfielders, currently, in the world - he wouldn't come near my top 10

Not what I said so nothing to deny but happily would agree with this sentiment. I've seen Coutinho when he was at Inter and Asspanyol, I was never impressed. If I make a list of the best attacking midfielders, currently, in the world - he wouldn't come near my top 10
So you was never impressed by a 18yo Coutinho at Inter or a 20yo Coutinho at Español. Maybe you're forgetting the most important part that is Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.