Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

No it's not. It's about them getting attacked by masked Kiev locals.

My point is that it's open to that interpretation and it's celebrating violence.

I don't want anyone to get me wrong here: this is a storm in a teacup and the level of media coverage was not proportionate. I think it's ridiculous.

At the same time I can still think it's a bad look for city fans.

My point is that it's open to that interpretation and it's celebrating violence.

I don't want anyone to get me wrong here: this is a storm in a teacup and the level of media coverage was not proportionate. I think it's ridiculous.

At the same time I can still think it's a bad look for city fans.

There is no ambiguity to the song lyrics at all. All of the lyrics relate to the CL final hence the reference to Kiev and Ramos injuring Salah. But then everyone who’s been to the Etihad the past season already knows this.

In memory of the 35th anniversary of the Heysrl tragedy puma will be creating a black & white city kit for our last season in the champs league before a ban.

See how the fckers like that!

Our Merseyside cousins will surely appreciate such a thoughtful conciliatory gesture which extends the hand of amity and solidarity to our Torinese friends. I can’t see how this would fail.

There is no ambiguity to the song lyrics at all. All of the lyrics relate to the CL final hence the reference to Kiev and Ramos injuring Salah. But then everyone who’s been to the Etihad the past season already knows this.
Including the dippers, who didn't complain about it in January when they lost on their visit, strange we didn't hear a dickie bird then, when they were still top.

The only reason its come up now is because they are shit losers, and want any excuse to taint what City did.

As I said earlier, don't think I've sung it before, as I didn't much like it being nicked from another team, but I will on Saturday now.

Including the dippers, who didn't complain about it in January when they lost on their visit, strange we didn't hear a dickie bird then, when they were still top.

The only reason its come up now is because they are shit losers, and want any excuse to taint what City did.

As I said earlier, don't think I've sung it before, as I didn't much like it being nicked from another team, but I will on Saturday now.

I doubt you’ll be alone, a lot of city fans didn’t sing it through it being nicked or about another team or a combination of both, in my mind singing about them when playing Cardiff for example seems stupid. However the fact this has more coverage than city winning the league will give it more credence to be sung on Saturday, any revisions thereafter are realistically dependant on Tottenham doing the business in Madrid.

Belt it out loud and proud on Saturday

What is done is done

People have their opinion but so what. We have always been on our own as City fans

Why do we care what other fuckers thing. It's all piss and wind anyway.

If a dipper were to say anything to me, my response would be either a shrug or a simple fuck off knobhead.

Job done.

I think the song is in very bad taste and attempts to say “well it’s just about a local brawl in Kiev” are at best pedantic and at worst totally missing the point.
City’s response has equally been less than impressive.

As a suggestion. Why don’t we go back to the song we used to have about searching in the gutter for something to eat and finding a dead cat and thinking it’s a treat.

I think the song is in very bad taste and attempts to say “well it’s just about a local brawl in Kiev” are at best pedantic and at worst totally missing the point.
City’s response has equally been less than impressive.
Haha.
As a suggestion. Why don’t we go back to the song we used to have about searching in the gutter for something to eat and finding a dead cat and thinking it’s a treat.
I'll happily join in with that too.

I don't know where "bay" is, but I'm guessing you've never been on a coach that every window smashed by them, before you even get there, or been subject to "stanley" knives being thrust at you as you leave a stadium with your girlfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.