Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

I think the song is in very bad taste and attempts to say “well it’s just about a local brawl in Kiev” are at best pedantic and at worst totally missing the point.
City’s response has equally been less than impressive.

As a suggestion. Why don’t we go back to the song we used to have about searching in the gutter for something to eat and finding a dead cat and thinking it’s a treat.
But we got grief of the always offended ones for singing 'feed the scousers' as apparently only Liverpool have food banks, chanting ....dead rat...which is what the song words were not cat would bring another outpouring of grief.

As for your comment/view on the allez song ...words fail.me, it's almost like you've been plugged into the mains and force fed media bollocks for a few days.

I would be embarrassed if I was a dipper fan listening to and reading the cry baby comments about the evil that is Manchester City, even the ex dipper pundits are disgracing themselves at every opportunity. They should keep their gobs shut and show the Champions the respect deserved .....
Alas, like them winning a PL title, it will never happen...!

There is no ambiguity to the song lyrics at all. All of the lyrics relate to the CL final hence the reference to Kiev and Ramos injuring Salah. But then everyone who’s been to the Etihad the past season already knows this.

Cheers for the sly dig mate but I'm a season ticket holder.

Let them make a t-shirt or start a petition about it. Fuck 'em. Did anyone expect anything different? They earn their victim tag every single season as far as I'm concerned and if you think it's unacceptable to use that term then do me a favour and look through a list of synonyms and find one as fitting. That's too much effort for me so I'll just stick to calling them what they are.

If you think it's distasteful then don't sing it. There's a couple of ours I don't get involved in because I disagree with them. As far as I'm concerned it's catchy as fuck and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever so I'll always join in.

I think the song is in very bad taste and attempts to say “well it’s just about a local brawl in Kiev” are at best pedantic and at worst totally missing the point.
City’s response has equally been less than impressive.

As a suggestion. Why don’t we go back to the song we used to have about searching in the gutter for something to eat and finding a dead cat and thinking it’s a treat.
So you've given into them too and even criticize the club for not having capitulated at the usual and predictable red Scouse pretence of being offended.
Some spine transplants needed the nastier and longer this onslaught against us goes on.

I would be embarrassed if I was a dipper fan listening to and reading the cry baby comments about the evil that is Manchester City, even the ex dipper pundits are disgracing themselves at every opportunity. They should keep their gobs shut and show the Champions the respect deserved .....
Alas, like them winning a PL title, it will never happen...!

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Always cheated, never defeated.

It's the Liverpool way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.