United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the rags are starting to go back to the days when fergie was in charge, cherry picking the players from clubs who are around or going to be around them in the near future, it's just that the level is a lot lot lower, James,sessegnon and longstaff. How the mighty have fallen!

It's a 2 front war, mate.
The greater threat is on the Scouse front at this time, they are our main focus at the moment and our troops and armaments are deployed there. However, if the threat perception were to change and the Salford front, where the enemy has been largely subdued for the moment, offering only pockets of resistance from time to time, started to heat up and became relevant once more, I'm sure our forces could be very quickly redeployed and the threat eliminated.

Fair do's but I was brought up in the cold war. We were told every day that the Russians were our enemy and wanted to kill us. Then a bloke with a blood blister on his head knocked the wall down and we were told they were our friends. Well I knew different, whilst everyone else looked for another enemy, someone else to hate I knew who the real enemy was, those damn Ruskies and now, well they are novochocking us and cyber attacking us and suddenly everyone is remembering they were the baddies.
it will be the same with the Raggies, you will all go off and fight the candle lighters but i will stay watching the real enemy. Don't worry though, I will give you a shout when you need to come back to the barricades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.