Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, no but. He talks about degrees of greatness, which is a perfectly fair and arguable point. Ranting at everyone who happens to hold a nuanced position is ridiculous. Save the outrage for those who deserve it - there's no shortage of them.

John Barnes calling for a salary cap to prevent city dominating. Liverpool have a higher wage bill as per last released finances. But that doesnt make its way into the conversation

Laughable since the Dippers have a higher wage bill.
Was fat John calling for a salary cap when he was playing for the Scousers.

No, no but. He talks about degrees of greatness, which is a perfectly fair and arguable point. Ranting at everyone who happens to hold a nuanced position is ridiculous. Save the outrage for those who deserve it - there's no shortage of them.
The point is
We are not a great team because we had only won 2 titles
we win with 100pt but we are not a great team till we win the league back to back
Now we are not a great team till we win the CL
When we win the CL what do we have to do then to be a great team?
Are you frank?

The point is
We are not a great team because we had only won 2 titles
we win with 100pt but we are not a great team till we win the league back to back
Now we are not a great team till we win the CL
When we win the CL what do we have to do then to be a great team?
Are you frank?

Oh for Christ's sake behave. Have you even read the article? You clearly haven't, or you wouldn't post such unmitigated shite that he doesn't remotely say.

Watch the game and stop being ridiculous.

I told this **** ,all he is is an Internet troll any way he got back to me , answer please . Ps I sent him this picture
f4a19cd9a20e2e40109271f1bac0307e.jpg
pps bit pissed come on city !

I'm not. Their post-match analysis were professional and impartial. Specially from Craig Burnley, never heard him said a bad word about us.

3 and 4 years ago he did, regularly. But he has become much more balanced, about everyone not just City. Other than Moreno, who thinks he can get by without preparing for his TV appearances, I think the group is quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.