FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

I think our 2nd was officially given to Jesus. So no.
That's what I heard yesterday as well. Yet the official Emirates FA Cup youtube channel is saying "Sterling's hat trick in FA Cup final win". Looking at the replay of that second goal, it doesn't look like the ball had totally crossed the line before Raheem finished it off.

I think our 2nd was officially given to Jesus. So no.

On the replays it looked like he had nicked it off Gab. There’s one angle that seems to show that he booted it before it’s over the whole line.......shame they took it off him, an FA cup final hattrick is a rare thing.
Not bothered, Harry Kane has probably claimed it by now anyway

Bit gutted they never took the cup over to the fans. But hey ho. What a season. Glad it's over though. Can't wait to go on my holidays with not a care in the world over football. Thanks City for the memories

On the replays it looked like he had nicked it off Gab. There’s one angle that seems to show that he booted it before it’s over the whole line.......shame they took it off him, an FA cup final hattrick is a rare thing.
Not bothered, Harry Kane has probably claimed it by now anyway

That ball to Jesus cam in quick and the movement of him dinking it past Gomes would have left Sterling not knowing if anyone was behind him to get a foot in. He had to make sure it went in just in case.

We will NEVER be acknowledged for what we have just achieved. I doubt it will ever be done again. The whole squad showed serious togetherness and belief in each other and the way they have been coached to play. There were some bad moments, but so what, it made it even sweeter to take the title away from the whining scum from Miserypool.
I am eating some serious humble pie regarding Mahrez, the past two games have proved without doubt that he has class, I hope he goes into next season with the same desire and work rate as Bernardo. It will be some duo, to have them in the same team. Maybe Mahrez could do what Gundogan can do???
Take some lessons from Fernandinho.

Next season is going to be blistering! I wonder who or how many we will bring into the squad??
VK, Merlin, Ferni, hopefully they will all be featuring again next season. They’re certainly still class acts and will be difficult to replace.

Bit gutted they never took the cup over to the fans. But hey ho. What a season. Glad it's over though. Can't wait to go on my holidays with not a care in the world over football. Thanks City for the memories

Erm......they did. I was behind the goal and they had the cup right in front of us.

First time I have seen us win the fa cup live. Too young for 1969, lost in 1981 and against Wigan and i couldn't get a ticket in 2011. Fantastic couple of days and what a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.