Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Rabin guy has unearthed some shit on Rob Harris - showing links to Qatar. Interestingly Harris has not replied and he’s probably sat at home on his jack Jones with a ready meal for one - he’s not on any victory parade - so he should have time to answer. I bet he doesn’t.

At what point do you think he will realise City/Pep dont answer to him?

Hopefully he holds his breath waiting..........
The thing is theres not a fuckin manager in the world who'd answer a question like that. It really should be a career ending one for this parasite.
The missus said it best—she is executive director of a design firm (second only to the principal and founder), and has a double first in International Affairs and Economics (she is one ****ing sexy woman), so knows a thing or two about this sort of thing:

“No public figure in their right mind will except the premise of that question and answer it based on that premise. It is a setup, with no good answer. You say “no”, and they run it as an admission that the question was legitimate and you were defensively responding. You answer “yes”, even if the payments are completely legitimate, and they will run a story about corruption with no actual evidence showing how it is corrupt. He could only reject the premise and challenge the act of asking the question. That is the only option for someone experienced interacting with the press, especially hostile journalists. It’s a lose-lose situation, but he handled it in the only way that made sense.”

This Rabin guy has unearthed some shit on Rob Harris - showing links to Qatar. Interestingly Harris has not replied and he’s probably sat at home on his jack Jones with a ready meal for one - he’s not on any victory parade - so he should have time to answer. I bet he doesn’t.

It's interesting he's demanding an answer to his question but refusing to answer the ones Rabin has put to him. There's a word for that.

Who the fuck does this no-mark think he is?

"He's still not answered me"

He go woman-slapped by Pep and went back into his shell sharpish, in front of everyone in that pressroom. He's clearly trying to save face now. He doesn't deserve any of Peps time after his lack of respect shown, that's why he never got an answer and should not even get a "no" until he grovels.

To make matters worse, despite his ravings about corruption and human rights if I remember right, someone's uncovered that he's been "taking payments from Qatar" for a while now.

Yes, another hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.