Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

1zlqg3t.png
[/QUOT

She really doesn't do women any favours. How are women to be taken seriously when you have idiots like her around

The media agenda has is all in our heads according to the game podcast, nobody loves Liverpool more. Strange cos whenever they have Alyson Rudd on there even they take the piss out of how biast she is. Now take into the fact there are hundreds like her in the media then maybe they’d know why.

Anyway not worth areguing they know the truth we know the truth but they ain’t talking to us but talking to many Dippers & Rags from the Home Counties etc.

The media agenda has is all in our heads according to the game podcast, nobody loves Liverpool more. Strange cos whenever they have Alyson Rudd on there even they take the piss out of how biast she is. Now take into the fact there are hundreds like her in the media then maybe they’d know why.

Anyway not worth areguing they know the truth we know the truth but they ain’t talking to us but talking to many Dippers & Rags from the Home Counties etc.

This made me think.

I've retired now, but when I look back, the number of well spoken southern counties middle managers and above, who professed to be Liverpool fans, was simply staggering, they were everywhere. The odd one might have been to a match, once, but the majority would have shit their Calvin Klein's, if they'd been forced to park the Range Rover anywhere near Anfield.

Oh! And they all voted Tory.

This made me think.

I've retired now, but when I look back, the number of well spoken southern counties middle managers and above, who professed to be Liverpool fans, was simply staggering, they were everywhere. The odd one might have been to a match, once, but the majority would have shit their Calvin Klein's, if they'd been forced to park the Range Rover anywhere near Anfield.

Oh! And they all voted Tory.
You can tell a casual football fan's age by the team they support - If they support Liverpool they'll be around 30-40 as Liverpool were the glory-hunter's team in their formative years, likewise if a United fan they'll be 20-30 for the same reason.

The missus said it best—she is executive director of a design firm (second only to the principal and founder), and has a double first in International Affairs and Economics (she is one ****ing sexy woman), so knows a thing or two about this sort of thing:

“No public figure in their right mind will except the premise of that question and answer it based on that premise. It is a setup, with no good answer. You say “no”, and they run it as an admission that the question was legitimate and you were defensively responding. You answer “yes”, even if the payments are completely legitimate, and they will run a story about corruption with no actual evidence showing how it is corrupt. He could only reject the premise and challenge the act of asking the question. That is the only option for someone experienced interacting with the press, especially hostile journalists. It’s a lose-lose situation, but he handled it in the only way that made sense.”
double first in International Affairs and Economics (she is one ****ing sexy woman),First thing came in my head(you no the score mate)PICS
But a really good post..

You can tell a casual football fan's age by the team they support - If they support Liverpool they'll be around 30-40 as Liverpool were the glory-hunter's team in their formative years, likewise if a United fan they'll be 20-30 for the same reason.

City fans are either 15+ or 50+.

We haven’t got anything in the between those years. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.