Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT suggesting that PhilFo had 'demanded' more playing time. I bet he has done nothing of the kind. The media don't seem to get the idea that a City fan, on the City payroll would be more than happy to continue his football tutelage under a coach like Pep! Why turn that in just to get a few more minutes?
Has he said something, or are they just making up shite?

DT suggesting that PhilFo had 'demanded' more playing time. I bet he has done nothing of the kind. The media don't seem to get the idea that a City fan, on the City payroll would be more than happy to continue his football tutelage under a coach like Pep! Why turn that in just to get a few more minutes?
We are not referring to him as 'PhilFo', sorry, not happening.

It also shows the lack of standards in German football, In England he would be banned from running the club as he would fail the Proper Person test (or whatever it is called)

It also shows the lack of standards in German football, In England he would be banned from running the club as he would fail the Proper Person test (or whatever it is called)
Bayern Munich have won 10 out of the last 12 titles in Germany. Their senior officials like Hoeness and Rumennigge have been exposed for fraud and corruption. They keep a stranglehold on the Bundesliga by bullying the other clubs with their financial power (stealing their players etc)
They manage to preserve their positon because FFP prevents any German clubs from mounting a serious challenge to them. They epitomise everything that is bad in football. But you still hear pundits over here claiming that the Bundesliga is a role model for other countries. It is less competitive than Scottish football.
This is the way UEFA wants things to work but don't expect anyone in the British media to ever challenge this state of affairs because they are too busy launching repeated xenophobic attacks on our club.

And the fact he signed a six year contract only a couple of months ago

Foden probably said something along the lines of "Obviously, I'd love to get more minutes on the pitch but I have to bide my time and learn my trade from the senior players"

This is the headline:

Phil Foden content to remain patient amid glimpses of his extraordinary talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.