What's the most drunk you've ever been?

I went to the Grand National with my dad. We were in the post seats with loads of fizz and cocktails. I hit a run of form and left with twice as much as I came with even after starting drinking at 11am and not getting home till after midnight. I went home to my mum's (My parents were divorced) I went for piss about 3 in the morning , fell asleep on the landing, when my mum woke me up to send me back to bed I called her a f@@king cnut. She didn't take it well.

I went to the Grand National with my dad. We were in the post seats with loads of fizz and cocktails. I hit a run of form and left with twice as much as I came with even after starting drinking at 11am and not getting home till after midnight. I went home to my mum's (My parents were divorced) I went for piss about 3 in the morning , fell asleep on the landing, when my mum woke me up to send me back to bed I called her a f@@king cnut. She didn't take it well.

You related to Misty?

I was bitten by an urban fox back in 2006 after a drunken night out. It appeared tame (no mange etc) and approached me. I began to stroke the fox on its back, after 20 seconds or so I attempted to pet its head and it bit me on the hand!

Holiday in Portugal many years ago. After a drunken binge, I decided on an early morning dip. It was about 5.00am and dawn had come. After 10 mins or so I turned to the beach, it looked quite far to me, so decided to swim back. Unfortunately, I seemed to be getting further and further out.
Beautiful morning mind you. 10 minutes later I could hardly see the beach, and begun to worry a tad.
I gave up swimming, and lay on my back to have a think. I decided to try and swim parallel to the beach as there might be a headland or something, sobering up quite quickly, I realised nobody would have a clue where I was, and would not be missed until lunchtime.
After about another 30 minutes, half swimming , but mainly trying to conserve energy, I heard a faint sound, putta, putta, about 100yards away was a small boat, a one man fishing boat with an outboard motor.
One guy on board and he had seen me.
He dragged me on board, and shouted something, my Portuguese was not so good(still isnt).
He took me to a landing stage which was about a mile from where I had entered the sea. Bedraggled I made my way Back to the beach where my swim had started, and picked up my gear.
Told none of my mates about it, and said nothing for years about my attempt to swim to the states.
I later learnt about RIP tides and their danger.

Never did thank that Portuguese fisherman.

Had some horrendous ones in my twenties.

Really bad 4 day benders. But the most pissed I have ever been started in a strip club in Las Vegas. I was being lap danced whilst on the phone to the natwest fraud team trying to get my card re activated.

I can only assume I was drugged as well.

Woke up the next day in a car with my mate and 2 Vegas hil billies in the desert who had a gun in their car. Thought I was going to get shot or raped in he middle of the desert. Missed my plane home by a few days and during the same bender was thrown out of a Celine Dion concert for heckling and got absolutely kicked to fuck by security. Oh to be young again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.