Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely dissapointing that we are set to lose him.
I love Pep but i do wonder whether Leroy has got upset with him for shouting at him endlessly.
He has the potential to be a world class player and I wonder whether we have handled him correctly.
Pep shouts at all our players, if sane cant handle it, maybe its best he leaves. His talent definitely isn't in question, so it can only be his mental state what pep doesn't like.

A much better chance of winning the CL with City than Bayern?

Are you sure? Bayern have 5 wins, 5 runners up and 19 semi finals places. City have 1 semi final place to show for a decade of trying.

It's a hard competition to win if you haven't done it before. Look how long it took Juve and Barca to break their duck. Look at PSG's laughable record.

That's not taking into account possible sanctions FIFA and UEFA may or may not impose.

As long as there is FFP I'm not even sure there is much of a financial gap.

Brexit also adds an element of uncertainty for all EPL clubs. That starts with the plummeting pound. A player who went to England 3 years ago because his wage packet there was worth €100,000 a week is now taking home "just" €80,000.

I don't know if Man City and PSG will still be big players in Europe in 5 years time. Man City look to be better placed ,but who can say for definite?

Bayern on the other hand will definitely still be a big player in 5, 10 and 20 years time. Ditto the 2 Spanish clubs andJuve.

Lord Haw Haw speaks again. I’m not against anyone posting their views and opinions but can you spice it up a bit... you are boring us all to tears mate. Ultimately Sané will decide his own future and that might be to stay with City, he might go to Bayern or he might go elsewhere... I’m not aware Leroy reads this thread - so dumping Bayern propaganda here by the hundred weight won’t influence Leroy’s decision and probably won’t win you too many friends. Viel Glück und alles Gute.

Extremely dissapointing that we are set to lose him.
I love Pep but i do wonder whether Leroy has got upset with him for shouting at him endlessly.
He has the potential to be a world class player and I wonder whether we have handled him correctly.

SnoopyWindingGeese-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.