Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Realistically at 17,i think he's still 12 months away in terms of all round development,however....the kid has heart and a burning desire,so that may just propel him sooner than expected.

Looks a great prospect and with his dna , it should only be a matter of time before he makes the break into the 1st team squad. No pressure kid.

The dream scenario of Doyle, Rosler, Wright Phillips and Moulden playing for city in the future! You never know. If we were to sign Haaland you can throw him in the mix too!

Probably only one of them will get any minutes with us maybe two if we are lucky.

Either way the future is bright! The future is blue!

Like Foden? Train and warm up with first team? Maybe later the odd 10 mins or so and brought on gradually ?

Yeah I like him a lot too, but not sure he stands out anywhere near as much as Foden did at the same age, and he was training with Pep from the age of 16 and had to wait ages to be involved regularly.

Realistically at 17,i think he's still 12 months away in terms of all round development,however....the kid has heart and a burning desire,so that may just propel him sooner than expected.

I think with him turning 18 at the beginning of next season, we'll know if he's considered a similar level talent to phil/brahim by February/March if he's featured in a cup game or dead rubbers in the CL.

I think with him turning 18 at the beginning of next season, we'll know if he's considered a similar level talent to phil/brahim by February/March if he's featured in a cup game or dead rubbers in the CL.

Yep. There's usually notable signs that tell you whether someone is seen as a serious prospect or not. They appear in a game like that or they train with the first team every week as Pep rates them. Foden the latter, Brahim was too. Garcia stepped in plenty in training too, but also played league cup games. Felix Nmecha did similar, but to a lesser degree. Get a feeling they rate him highly but don't think he's quite as ready as Garcia for example. We'll see similar signs for Doyle next year if he's seen as the same. We haven't yet.

The dream scenario of Doyle, Rosler, Wright Phillips and Moulden playing for city in the future! You never know. If we were to sign Haaland you can throw him in the mix too!

Probably only one of them will get any minutes with us maybe two if we are lucky.

Either way the future is bright! The future is blue!
Whoops.

Just for others info (presuming you do already know) Louie Moulden is no relation to Paul Moulden.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.