Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Has he started looking at £2 million mansions yet, even though he hasn't played for the first team, or started wearing £25k watches, or been shopping at Poundland, or got his Bentley ordered even though can't drive, etc?
Which German club is going to bid millions for him because he's not getting picked for the first team?
Is he tormented because his grandad was the bluest of blues yet deep in his heart he wants to wear the famous red shirt of the bestest ever team ever?
Haven't checked the papers yet.
He has a Louis Vuitton boot bag...

So far they have just posted vids of Garcia and Doyle, hopefully that means Pep is planning to integrate them into the first team. Harwood-Bellis and Frimpong next please

I would have thought that it is unusual for us to put this focus on an academy player unless they were stepping up.

I would have thought that it is unusual for us to put this focus on an academy player unless they were stepping up.
Agree. With Vinny already gone, Otamendi potentially leaving, and the careers of Fernandinho, Merlin and Aguero coming to an end, it`s the perfect time to use the academy. We have plenty of young players with the potential to be first-teamers, so hopefully the fact that we`re putting focus on Garcia and Doyle indicates that

I'm not really sure the content team's strategy is linked to Pep's plans at all tbh. I'd be mega surprised if Doyle is anywhere near the first team next season. He's a kid still.

I'm not really sure the content team's strategy is linked to Pep's plans at all tbh. I'd be mega surprised if Doyle is anywhere near the first team next season. He's a kid still.

Agree still raw for me a lot of good and a lot of giving the ball away another season be more mature then he might step up.

Agree still raw for me a lot of good and a lot of giving the ball away another season be more mature then he might step up.

Yeah I like him a lot too, but not sure he stands out anywhere near as much as Foden did at the same age, and he was training with Pep from the age of 16 and had to wait ages to be involved regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.