Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

The part when we went to theirs and played for a draw?
6wmoCA6.gif

Yes, this competition does matter to us. We the domestic treble side should be competing every year to win this damn competition, saying otherwise is just pure delusion.

Them ****s winning it does not diminish what we accomplished this season. It's been an incredible journey.

We'll be there next season, and one day we'll win the damn thing.
I think if this year has shown us anything it’s that yes there is an agenda and yes there is a media bias.

The club can long for this trophy all they want but I don’t believe we are getting anywhere near a final anytime soon so I find it hard to care about s game we should have won against Spurs this year or Liverpool last year.

I genuinely believe we would be stopped one way or another so why get worked up about it.

At least we will now be spared the inevitable media comparison between us and Spurs if they had won.
Now it will simply be a media fest on how great Liverpool are and their CL win is a greater achievement than City's treble. The absolute shite nature of the game and lack of quality won't help and the media will be embarrassed because it was a terrible advert for English football but they'll do their best to ignore it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.