Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the dippers get something right and call the competition "The European Cup" which is exactly what it is.

You don't deserve to win anything,they might have won one of the domestic cups if he hadn't thrown those games

Only spurs I hate more than Liverpool. But you can’t deny they’ve been brilliant all season and one of their best seasons ever in recent history. Only fair to give credit where credit is due.

No idea but i do know that we had 4 trophies on the bus and our women had 2 of their own.

Congrats on the longer parade route trophy though that you will no doubt claim.
Lets not forget

Net Spend Trophy
We would have won The League if it was 2 points for a win cup
Double points for long shots cup
Longest bus parade shield

Only spurs I hate more than Liverpool. But you can’t deny they’ve been brilliant all season and one of their best seasons ever in recent history. Only fair to give credit where credit is due.
My point is you don't get something just because you work hard,it might have been their best season but it was ours as well and we were better

Meh they play harry rednapp kick and rush hoof ball, their style takes the english football standards back 15 years.

Bit fair play they won it let them enjoy it, plus rags are depressed with us and them so all good.

Sky Sports News desperate to keep reiterating the size of the crowd and how incredible a sight it is.

Lol.

Yeah they have a great side.
Most if not all recognise that.
I don't even begrudge the celebrations,parade and whatnot.
I do begrudge that the wankfest will probably drag on and on and on though.
Thank fuck I'm out of the country from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.