Matthijs de Ligt

He is a good player but touted to win the Balon d'r is ridiculous and what i reacted to
He is not a good player, he is an outstanding player.

He won't win the Balon', that is an exclusive club for either Messi or Ronaldo...it has become a joke

He is not a good player, he is an outstanding player.

He won't win the Balon', that is an exclusive club for either Messi or Ronaldo...it has become a joke
I would put vinny and eric ahead of him any day of the week,even Lescott was part of the best defence for 3 yrs when we played a more defensive game under bobby..

True,they also have a better keeper and klopp has changed the system so they are more secure,that's where the 2/3 defensive mids come in
Anyway the point I was getting at is that I don't think Van Dijk is overrated at all he's a world class defender just as is Laporte, Kompany and this lad De Ligt.

Anyway the point I was getting at is that I don't think Van Dijk is overrated at all he's a world class defender just as is Laporte, Kompany and this lad De Ligt.
De Ligt is not world class, but has the natural ability to get there, but I worry about his association with Rialoa

Yeah they do get all the attention from the media etc because they're Liverpool but Van Dijk has made their defence miles better and he is a world class player, in the 17/18 season they conceded 38 goals and this season that's dropped to 22 and much of that is down to Van Dijk
Put him in our defence with just one defensive midfielder in front of him and an out-and-put attacking style and we'd see just how good he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.