Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t know why people try to guess who we’ll buy or how many points we’ll end up with. It’s fucking bizarre.
Proper random how many people say things as gospel when we all know rumours are mostly exactly that. In the famous words of Ygritte 'you know nothing Transfer Forum'.

Proper random how many people say things as gospel when we all know rumours are mostly exactly that. In the famous words of Ygritte 'you know nothing Transfer Forum'.
I’m all for reading rumours and discussing if we should get someone but to post what the squad will be when the season starts is downright odd.

I can see this happening only if we sell Danilo. But watch, if we do go ahead and sign him the rest of the top six will be going off about spending £50m on another fullback, ignoring whatever we get for Danilo in our attempts to win the net spend cup.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/barca-...-requests-atletico-/qn3ain7ehkmv10z7vgfbro39x

The transfer saga involving Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Nelson Semedo has taken another turn, with the full-back pleading with Barca to consider the Rojiblancos' offer of €25 million (£22m/$28m) for his services.

Atletico have been made aware, however, that €25m (£22m/$28m) is at least €10m shy of Barcelona's valuation of the wide defender, whom the Liga giants signed for €30m from Benfica just two years ago.

As such, Barca are keen to recoup at least what they spent on the player and will not entertain offers of less than €35m (£31m/$39m) for an outright purchase.

Would rather see us go all in for Semedo.

I’m all for reading rumours and discussing if we should get someone but to post what the squad will be when the season starts is downright odd.
Ease up bro. Its just a prediction. You don't have to view it with too much seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.