UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If City were to lose this one, it just moves to the issue UEFA want to punish City over, and that'll go down the CAS route anyway.

But if City were to win...it says UEFA are a kangaroo court. It's attacking the foundation for their decision making long before we even consider the decision.

This is a real "ouch". Even more of a declaration of war than we suspected.

Surely this is why CAS will find us guilty - they won’t want to humiliate UEFA to that degree. I worry that They’re all on the same side - & our achievements this year have frightened the **** out of them all

Surely this is why CAS will find us guilty - they won’t want to humiliate UEFA to that degree. I worry that They’re all on the same side - & our achievements this year have frightened the **** out of them all

Don’t worry CAS are independent of UEFA.

Thanks.

I am not so sure it is good news. Suggests that City feel the UC were going to sanction City. That was not a certainty before. It feels like it is now.

Hmmm I think everyone including City knew this was a kangaroo court - we are right to challenge it in this way. Equally we should be asking about all the leaks - it’s pathetic and undermines the clubs right to a fair hearing.

Fair enough, I don't know the facts about Bolton, just that they were 200m in debt awhile back, you don't get to that state by making profits every year.
We have always been guilty as soon as this whole sham started. Once the whole cartel realised we were a bigger threat than they imagined they have been out to get stop us any way they can. They made us stumble when we " Took a pinch.' but we have since continued unabated. You can imagine the panic. We have seen lately that this has all reached a crescendo, with attacks from all and sundry. Many of us deep down knew this day would come.

So true. Went a bit Spandau Ballet there.

Thanks.

I am not so sure it is good news. Suggests that City feel the UC were going to sanction City. That was not a certainty before. It feels like it is now.

I think you were only one Marvin. It's been clear for some time what the outcome was/is going to be. City said as much in thier last statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.