Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to separate .
2 goals in injury time V
14 wins on the bounce?
I swear you’ll never see anything like either of them again!
Honly likkle Citeh!

I’m still getting over the fact I’ve seen City lift a trophy, let alone land 4 premier league titles. Crazy stuff.

Yeah they will probably get any extra 20m for winning the champs league than we did, think we made 82m out of the champs league this season?! Also you can see why prioritises league and champs league all about money for the yanks.

Close I think!

If both Spurs and Liverpool had been knocked out in the semis the estimated distribution in €:

93m - United (includes the history coefficient bollocks which was worth 7mil more to them than us)
93m - City
101m - Spurs
115m - Liverpool

Liverpool also will get more from the Supercup and possibly world club cup

If we had won it we would have won about 5mil more than Liverpool.

VAR will leave them struggling for a europa league place
Won't be allowed to happen. The rags are so far behind the pace it's laughable. The powers that be can't not have none of their golden children at or near the top. We've seen VAR in operation & how it can be manipulated by the off field refs (not showing the correct TV angle as per the Spuds CL QF) so I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you.

Piece on England fans misbehaving today in the Times with a caption of 2 bin dippers saying this is what good fans look like.

On top of the self congratulatory shite about how Mo has solved racism in Liverpool.

Detestable

If Liverpool are going to be a threat next season then its a season I'm really not looking forward too. The scouse wall of noise will be unbearable. Their horrible whiney, phlegmy accent and their shameless self-importance will be heard on a loop on 5 live and talksport as fans ring in and read poems and cry.

The media wankathon will carry on where it left off with Watford fan John Barnes pontificating yet again to anyone who'll pay his fee, snidey digs from John Aldridge in the Liverpool echo, Tony Evans spouting pseudo-intellectual crap on talksport, Danny Murphy declaring the league is won in January on motd.... the list goes on. Oh yeah, Micky Quinne as well.....

I'm going to have to look at probably 68 dives by that diving egyption, 126 shots of their gurning speccy manager, shots of Margeret Aspinall hugging Kenny Dalgliesh, sky and bt sport going silent when ynwa is sang as if its some national institution.

And I would be willing to bet everything I own that the phrase 'its our year' is uttered before the season starts, possibly on the day of the charity shield. Jesus, I forgot about that as well, so that's a minimum of 3 times we are forced into contact with them. I reckon their fans will be upto their old jolly scouse antics at Wembley.

I really tire of them very easily. Batten down the hatches for next season, it's gonna be unbearable.
so pretty much like every other season then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.