Matthijs de Ligt

Knock yourself out, I wasn't complaining lol it was just funny to see/read two fans not City arguing on a City forum :)
Where did i say you were complaining ?

Do you have reading issue ?

I was only explaining why it happens.

Well, i came in this forum mostly because both PSG and City are the target of FFP.

It is the thread i frequent the most here.

I just have to answer FC Barça that is as anti PSG as you can. You won't find one thread that is merely related to PSG where he will not criticize the club one way or another.

But, as i told you guys, this is PSG. We are the most hated football club worldwide. Even your archrivals MU and Liverpool hate us with a passion, while our own rivals do like City for Pep and the PL.

This FC Barca guy even uses arguments that could apply to City to take a dig at PSG but somehow he doesn't hate City. Must be Neymar departure/Verratti saga that is still hurting and his love of Pep that draws him to City.

I don't like Barcelona but i'll not use any opportunity to say they are scum.

To stay on the topic, de Ligt will surely join his friend de Jong at Barcelona.
What I feel too.

Where did i say you were complaining ?

Do you have reading issue ?

I was only explaining why it happens.

So it seems it is you that has the reading comprehension issue, as I didn't say what you think so go and read it again you fucking idiot.

If you care to note the lol and then the :) it would seriously suggest you have got your understanding completely wrong.

I was saying "carry on your argument as it doesn't bother me, I am not complaining, it was funny to read."

But you come out with an insult about reading issues, maybe you need to brush up your understanding of English phrasing before being the twat in replies.

So it seems it is you that has the reading comprehension issue, as I didn't say what you think so go and read it again you fucking idiot.

If you care to note the lol and then the :) it would seriously suggest you have got your understanding completely wrong.

I was saying "carry on your argument as it doesn't bother me, I am not complaining, it was funny to read."

But you come out with an insult about reading issues, maybe you need to brush up your understanding of English phrasing before being the twat in replies.
You are right, misread/misunderstood the meaning of your post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.