Matthijs de Ligt

We need to be right at the front of the Queue for this lad and ive a feeling we might be given the announcement this morning from Vinny.

With the announcement of Kompany going and the strong runours about Ottomendi we need 2 centre halves this summer. Its almost impossible to replace Kompany's ability in one v one situations snd his leadership
Txixi and the team have a huge job on this summer and they may have to break some of their own rules to get the very best as thats what you need to replace kompany....

We will have to break our transfer record for certain and we may just have to pay what it takes which in the past we have shown we wont do and have stuck to our principles ( and rightly so and to good affect)

Txixi and Pep must have known for some time that Kompany was leaving so hopefully (and surely) they are well planned and already have someone in the bag.....

De ligt would be perfect but are we really going to be able to beat barca to him?

With the announcement of Kompany going and the strong runours about Ottomendi we need 2 centre halves this summer. Its almost impossible to replace Kompany's ability in one v one situations snd his leadership
Txixi and the team have a huge job on this summer and they may have to break some of their own rules to get the very best as thats what you need to replace kompany....

I dont think we really need 2. Vinny and Nico are leaving because they want to play more, if we had Stones, Laporte, De Ligt then I think wed be fine with someone like Eric Garcia in the early cup rounds.

Also with Rodrigo arriving I think theres a good chance Fernandinho could be covering 4th choice CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.