Matthijs de Ligt

The wages quoted are too much. We have the right balance in our squad now. Everyone is happy, they know what is needed to advance to next level, etc. There are other defenders out there who arent hyped up that are just as good. Tell de ligt what we will pay if he isn't interested it's his loss. Move on to Jonathan tah or konate both young, cheaper, bags of potential and would be grateful to work under pep in the young, family like most exciting team in Europe. Get on the blue train or get out the way.

Last of the 3 Dutch journalists weighing in is Verweij who is Tier 1 for Ajax, although sounds more speculative than confirmatory of legitimate information - of course, Verweij is same source who claimed De Jong to PSG was done & dusted

Anyone but the Dippers. If it takes us spending money to stop him creating a dominant partnership with Van Dijk for a decade, I'd like us to pay whatever it costs. Could spell trouble for us if he signs for them, and we'd never hear the last of it. A "must" buy imo.
We've spent almost 150 million on crap like Mangala, Santa Cruz, Jo and Bony. The type of money involved in this transfer is a drop in the Ocean for us, and would represent better value for money than the 4 I mentioned combined.

A much better option than Maguire.

Last edited:
Anyone but the Dippers. If it takes us spending money to stop him creating a dominant partnership with Van Dijk for a decade, I'd like us to pay whatever it costs. Could spell trouble for us if he signs for them. A "must" buy imo.
We've spent almost 150 million on crap like Mangala, Santa Cruz, Jo and Bony. The type of money involved in this transfer is a drop in the Ocean for us, and would represent better value for money than the 4 I mentioned combined.
I’m not that bothered, they’ll have spend a load of money, still have a shit midfield and will probably need to sell to fund it.

I’m not that bothered, they’ll have spend a load of money, still have a shit midfield and will probably need to sell to fund it.
They don't really need a midfield with Van Dijk there. He literally stops everything. We need to learn from our Hazard mistake.

They don't really need a midfield with Van Dijk there. He literally stops everything. We need to learn from our Hazard mistake.
They conceded one less goal that us, lost more CL games than us, lost a 10 point lead in the league got dumped out of both cups and that’s with all the help in the world from the officials. Basically they’re a rich mans Stoke city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.